Inner arm tattoos

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
Call me old fashioned, but there isn't much good that can come from an inner arm tattoo. Don't these posers know these things don't wash off?? Big tex never needed to resort to this.

FARRAR_WINS.jpg

r159789_583352.jpg

omerkem2.jpg

No_Positives said:
Call me old fashioned, but there isn't much good that can come from an inner arm tattoo. Don't these posers know these things don't wash off?? Big tex never needed to resort to this.

certainly wasn't because troduc has a fear of needles.

They're not tattoo's - they're very tightly placed track marks.

No_Positives said:

"Crash an infinite number of times you will" Yoda

That's gotta be the worst tattoo ever. Maybe I'll try an compete with that one and have the symbol for Pi tattood on my forehead.

You would have thought that with a sponsor like Bissel she'd have someone steam clean all the crud off her shirt before leaving the parking lot... $10,000 bike and you don't even make it out of the parking lot before ending up wrong side down. Not good. You're parked in aisle 5A!

I remember people saying Farrar would never dope because his parents would never let him or words to that effect. But who lets their kid get an inner arm tattoo?

fscyclist said:
I remember people saying Farrar would never dope because his parents would never let him or words to that effect. But who lets their kid get an inner arm tattoo?

EPO is injected into the arm, not the ****.

A good doctor lets their patient get an inner arm tat. Saves from nasty questions and makeup.

A better doc goes autologous.

The best doc does things haven't heard about.
:D

FARRAR_WINS.jpg

r159789_583352.jpg

omerkem2.jpg
Wow! They look really wonderful. I love the design of the tattoos.

I think it's up to them whether they want to add them or not. Also, those are really small so they don't seem like they will pose a problem in the future. I don't play on getting any visible tattoos myself but I think it's up to the person doing it.

I'm not a fan of tattoos for myself as well. You cannot completely erase it even with laser. I know some people see it as a form of expression of themselves and I'm fine with that. It's just with myself that I cannot see having a tattoo. Many companies here base acceptance through your physical looks. If you have tattoos, you're at a huge disadvantage over other applicants without it. Not all companies are like this though.

Some celebrities look good with tattoos. But there has to be a limit. These tattoos shown here are pretty small so they don't look to chaotic or cluttered. But other celebrities and people have like these huge drawings in their arms, bodies and legs that it's almost like their clothing.

I know another person who had his girlfriend's face tattooed on his chest. The sad part is, it doesn't even look like her. I don't know... He just seems obsessed to me. I can understand tattooing your partner's name... But her face? It's just a bit weird, that's all.

People do get carried away with tattoos for some reason. I never really figured out why, but back when I was young and foolish, I got a tattoo and then a month later I got another one. They're both small and in places where they only show if I want them to, but the fact is, most people who get one, soon get another. Some just don't stop. They keep getting tats for years and years, until they hardly have any untatted skin left. I never really understood this but I do understand the need to get another... and another. I very nearly got a third tattoo but finally decided not to. I guess the problem is that tattoos are somehow addicting, kind of like sweets or potato chips. You can't have just one.

Yes, but they are a personal choice I guess, I don't like them personally, but hey, why should I care if it's not on my body? These tattoos often have stories in them, and not just by a whim, so you can't really just judge any of these tattoos on face value, as you do not know the stories behind why the person got them. Usually as a promise, a memorial for a family member or friend, or even just a way of life. Tattoos are there to be able to remind the person that message whenever they see it.

Well I do not personally have any tattoos, but I have to say that I have considered it and if I did I think that I would choose this as the place. I am aware that it is one of the more painful places to get one, but I am pretty sure that I would be okay with that. I am not sure why, but I just think that it is a good look for a tattoo. Of course, like @OursIsTheFury mentions, it does have to mean something in my opinion.

Inner arm tattoos, geez, how would you flaunt them and impress your girlfriend?

I have never used tattoos in my life. I hate them. I know it sounds weird but I don't like having tattoos on my arms or on any other body parts. I know that a lot of cyclists love tattoos but I don't like them. I just want a clear skin. Almost all the members of my family recommend me to get a beautiful tattoo on my arms but as I said, I don't like them.