Inner Cranial Bones Laxity .... is it possible ?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Fergal, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Fergal

    Fergal Guest

    Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
    pass onto me ?

    ferg

    Tags:

  2. "fergal" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
    > pass onto me ?

    That doesn't exist. Look at these pictures to see that the inner skull doesn't have that many bones,
    and certainly none that could possibly become loose.

    http://www.pediatric-orthopedics.com/Topics/Bones/Skull/Inner_RearAngle400.jpg

    http://www.pediatric-orthopedics.com/Topics/Bones/Skull/Inner_FrontAngle2_400.jpg

    --
    Robert Bronsing

  3. "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "fergal" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
    > > pass onto me ?
    > >

    > That doesn't exist. Look at these pictures to see that the inner skull doesn't have that many
    > bones, and certainly none that could possibly
    become
    > loose.

    Geez...I thought we found the cause of Jan and Debbee...

    http://www.pediatric-orthopedics.com/Topics/Bones/Skull/Inner_RearAngle400.jpg

    http://www.pediatric-orthopedics.com/Topics/Bones/Skull/Inner_FrontAngle2_400.jpg

    > --
    > Robert Bronsing

  4. Fergal

    Fergal Guest

    "Mark ProbertFebruary 8, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "fergal" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
    > > > pass onto me ?
    > > >

    > > That doesn't exist. Look at these pictures to see that the inner skull doesn't have that many
    > > bones, and certainly none that could possibly
    > become
    > > loose.
    >
    > Geez...I thought we found the cause of Jan and Debbee...

    Yes, but the links you provided do not show the connective tissue , how it connects to bones like
    the sphenoid.

    This bone can be moved , thus I can only assume that it might also be able to become loose.