Inner Cranial Bones Laxity .... is it possible ?

Fergal

Guest
Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
pass onto me ?

ferg

"fergal" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
> pass onto me ?

That doesn't exist. Look at these pictures to see that the inner skull doesn't have that many bones,
and certainly none that could possibly become loose.

http://www.pediatric-orthopedics.com/Topics/Bones/Skull/Inner_RearAngle400.jpg

http://www.pediatric-orthopedics.com/Topics/Bones/Skull/Inner_FrontAngle2_400.jpg

--
Robert Bronsing

"Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "fergal" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> news:[email protected]...
> > Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
> > pass onto me ?
> >

> That doesn't exist. Look at these pictures to see that the inner skull doesn't have that many
> bones, and certainly none that could possibly
become
> loose.

Geez...I thought we found the cause of Jan and Debbee...

"Mark ProbertFebruary 8, 2004" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Robert Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "fergal" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Do such things exist , and if so does anyone have any leads or references they'd be willing to
> > > pass onto me ?
> > >

> > That doesn't exist. Look at these pictures to see that the inner skull doesn't have that many
> > bones, and certainly none that could possibly
> become
> > loose.
>
> Geez...I thought we found the cause of Jan and Debbee...

Yes, but the links you provided do not show the connective tissue , how it connects to bones like
the sphenoid.

This bone can be moved , thus I can only assume that it might also be able to become loose.