Inner peace

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dimiri, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Dimiri

Dimiri Guest

Inner peace...

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me... and at this time of year we
    all could use a little...calm!!! By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally
    found inner peace........the article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around
    the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before coming to work this
    morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Tia
    Maria, my Prozac, some valium, my cigarettes and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin
    good I feel!

Or maybe you do?

;-)

Dimitri

Tags:

2. Gar

Gar Guest

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:09:11 GMT, "Dimiri" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

>Inner peace...
    >
    >I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me... and at this time of year we
    >all could use a little...calm!!! By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have
    >finally found inner peace........the article read:
    >
    >"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around
    >the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before coming to work this
    >morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Tia
    >Maria, my Prozac, some valium, my cigarettes and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin
    >good I feel!
    >
    >
    >Or maybe you do?

Bets pots fo theee weak .! bURp

raG <---- gonna go to midnight mass tonight for some free wine and crackers... I'll bring my
    own cheese.

3. Dimiri wrote:

> Inner peace...
    >
    > I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me... and at this time of year we
    > all could use a little...calm!!! By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have
    > finally found inner peace........the article read:
    >
    > "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started." So I looked around
    > the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before coming to work this
    > morning I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Tia
    > Maria, my Prozac, some valium, my cigarettes and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin
    > good I feel!
    >
    >
    > Or maybe you do?
    >
    > ;-)
    >
    > Dimitri

I don't. Yet. But I'm gonna find out later today :)

---jkb

--
    The best drink in existence is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having
    your brain smashed out with a slice of lemon... wrapped 'round a large gold brick. -- Hitch Hiker's
    Guide to the Galaxy