>>>INDEFINITE PRONOUN ALERT!
>>>
>>>What is "its"?
>>>

>>Look at the the subject line of your own post :)

> I also assumed that the source was Le Cycle, but the source should have
> been stated in the text.

Oh...maybe you missed in controversial thread involving this article.
apologies

--
Paul M. Hobson
Georgia Institute of Technology

Sandy wrote:
> Dans le message de news:[email protected],
> Paul Hobson <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
>
>>Someone wrote:

>>>INDEFINITE PRONOUN ALERT!
>>>
>>>What is "its"?
>>>

>>Look at the the subject line of your own post :)
>>
>>(she's referring to Le Cycle)

> Please do not tamper with my gender !

Sorry. The only Sandy I know in real life was a female.

\\paul

Paul Hobson wrote:
> Someone wrote:
>> Paul Hobson wrote:

>>> Look at the the subject line of your own post :)

>> I also assumed that the source was Le Cycle, but the source should
>> have been stated in the text.
>>

> Oh...maybe you missed in controversial thread involving this article.
> apologies

Regardless of that, what happened is that Sandy added "Le Cycle" to the
/Subject:/ line, and many people don't notice stuff like that when reading
threads. (I, for one, often don't even take note of WHO posts something
unless something calls attention to it.)

It was easy to miss, but also easy to figure out once the "indefinite
pronoun" was spotted.

Bill "slow morning, obviously" S.

"Paul Hobson" wrote: Sorry. The only Sandy I know in real life was a
female.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My condolences to her family.

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:13:00 -0500, Paul Hobson <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sandy wrote:
>> Dans le message de news:[email protected],
>> Paul Hobson <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

>>>Look at the the subject line of your own post :)
>>>
>>>(she's referring to Le Cycle)

>> Please do not tamper with my gender !

>Sorry. The only Sandy I know in real life was a female.

Past tense "was?" Has Sandy changed?

Do I really want to know.

Ron