Insane method of disqualifying a cycler

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], May 1, 2006.

  1. Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be also
    applied at the "Tour De France " ?
    I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
    I'm actually still laughing.
    http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
    You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi

    Tags:

  2. Art Harris

    Art Harris Guest

    That's an old one. I saw that a few years ago.

    Art

  3. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 1 May 2006 12:55:13 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be also
    >applied at the "Tour De France " ?
    >I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
    >I'm actually still laughing.
    >http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
    >You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi

    To make the process more formal, they should mount a portable window
    frame on a cart, and toss the infractor through it, so that the
    penalty can be formally listed as defenestration. This would permit a
    wide latitude in choice of venues without the need to note the nature
    of each in the regulations.

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > On 1 May 2006 12:55:13 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> I'm actually still laughing.
    >> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
    >> You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi

    > Was there any cycling on that page ? I got distracted by "surfer girl
    > Jessica".

    Too young and scrawny.

    Signed, Bitter Old Bill

  6. Mike Reed

    Mike Reed Guest

  7. haha good 1.... i missed the boat really