Inseam and men's private parts.

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Alpha Beta, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Alpha Beta

    Alpha Beta Guest

    I am somewhat confused what constitutes the inseam or how you measure it when you are a man.

    How far do you have to lift that soft tissue before you can get an acurate inseam? I figure that
    there can be 1-2" variation depending on how you measure and how much discomfort you are willing to
    take when doing the measurement.

    (I know I am going to get some wisecrack answers, but I am seriously confused about the issue.)

    Tags:

  2. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

  3. Mike Brisson

    Mike Brisson Guest

    Yeah, and if you're measuring for a DF, not only are you asking the wrong folks, but you might as
    well mash them goobers down good before you measure 'em, cuz that's how you'll be ridin' em.

    "Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am somewhat confused what constitutes the inseam or how you measure it when you are a man.
    >
    > How far do you have to lift that soft tissue before you can get an acurate inseam? I figure that
    > there can be 1-2" variation depending on how you measure and how much discomfort you are willing
    > to take when doing the measurement.
    >
    > (I know I am going to get some wisecrack answers, but I am seriously confused about the issue.)

  4. Paul Worden

    Paul Worden Guest

    I take it to the perineum - that's what you're sitting on.

    Paul W

  5. Jerry Rhodes

    Jerry Rhodes Guest

    "Paul Worden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I take it to the perineum - that's what you're sitting on.

    "Taking it to the perineum" is a good reference point but what you should be sitting on is your
    ischial tuberosities.

    As I age (rather ungracefully) I prefer to sit firmly planted on my "pompis".

    Jerry