would be ideal solution to get rid of these rodents. I tried Pan
newsreader
but the Windows version would not start on my machine. Any other
methods
or is it like with bed bugs - the only way to get rid of the problem
is to start
loving them?
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
inserting a fast growing bamboo into Chinese spammers
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 12 March 2008
- Last activity
- 13 March 2008
- Original author
- Woland99
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 397
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Woland99 said:
would be ideal solution to get rid of these rodents. I tried Pan
newsreader
but the Windows version would not start on my machine. Any other
methods
or is it like with bed bugs - the only way to get rid of the problem
is to start
loving them?I don't know how to do it on the client side, but there is a list of IP
addresses by country and if you find some software to filter that way it
might help.I use china.blackholes.us to block all mail from China at my mail
server. I also block Russia, Japan and Korea. I don't provide ISP
services and the server is just for me and the wife so I can safely
block those countries since I know anything coming from there is spam. -
Woland99 said:
would be ideal solution to get rid of these rodents. I tried Pan
newsreader
but the Windows version would not start on my machine. Any other
methods
or is it like with bed bugs - the only way to get rid of the problem
is to start
loving them?Firefox + Google Groups + Greasemonkey + Penney's GG Killer
alternately: Ubuntu Linux, which can fetch and install Pan in seconds
using the package manager--it's a great program under *nix. Not so
much under windows due to the inconsistent packaging of the GTK
libraries. -
landotter said:
Woland99 said:
would be ideal solution to get rid of these rodents. I tried Pan
newsreader
but the Windows version would not start on my machine. Any other
methods
or is it like with bed bugs - the only way to get rid of the problem
is to start
loving them?Firefox + Google Groups + Greasemonkey + Penney's GG Killer
alternately: Ubuntu Linux, which can fetch and install Pan in seconds
using the package manager--it's a great program under *nix. Not so
much under windows due to the inconsistent packaging of the GTK
libraries.Awesome dude - it works like a well oiled chainsaw:
http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.