Inside Edition, Squatting Skullduggery & Gravity

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Attention LANCET Editor Richard Horton ([email protected]): See PS2 and
    PS3 below.

Attention INSIDE EDITION Investigative Team members Matt Meagher and Scott Phillips: Kurt Ullman
    said something FUNNY in response to my first post to Inside Edition. Please see below...

First, though, my responses to two other posts that came in reponse to my first post to Inside
    Edition...

SQUATTING SKULLDUGGERY & GRAVITY...

I wrote:

"Inside Edition contacts Gastaldo"
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=yte2a.11390%24tO2.10
    80915%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Christine/little bunny fu-fu ([email protected]) replied:

"just gotta say.. one of the ladies in my sons playgroup had an 8#11oz baby boy non-medicated
    non-invasive delivery SQUATTING BTW and she had 4th degree tears, it took over 1.5 hours to stitch
    her up. IT *does* happen naturally too."
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=MPG.18b367595b9071a6 9899e8%40news.telus.net

Good point Christine. Squatting delivery does NOT guarantee that a woman's vagina won't tear clear
    to her anus.

But squatting might well significantly lessen the possibility...

My point was that MDs are still claiming that EPISIOTOMY prevents severe tears clear to the anus;
    when in fact Shiono et al.'s research at NIH (over 10 years ago!) showed that episiotomized women
    suffered 20 times MORE severe tears clear to the anus relative to women who were not episiotomized.

In any event, it makes NO sense for MDs to slash vaginas thereby surgically/FRAUDULENTLY
    inferring that everything possible is being done to OPEN birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth
    canals - up to 30%.

For further details about this mass vagina slashing crime that MDs euphemistically call "routine
    episiotomy,"

See Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and Kingston General's Human
    Mobility Centre... http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=zdiW9.993%24KG5.9786
    1%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Angela/Chotii ([email protected]) replied to Christine:

"Well, actually, squatting is a good way to open up the pelvic canal, but a baaaaad way to protect
    the perineum. Gravity is not *always* your friend."
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=M8l2a.665048%24U47.4
    510162%40news.easynews.com

Better stated: Squatting ALLOWS the pelvic outlet to open the "extra" up to 30% - when there are
    expulsive forces present.

EXPULSIVE FORCES (uterine/respiratory/abdominal) open the pelvic outlet once it is *allowed* to open
    by getting the woman off her back/butt...

When there are no expulsive forces, the pelvic outlet does not open significantly in the squatting
    position. Lilford and Gupta of Britain cleverly took advantage of this - PRETENDING to study the
    effect of squatting on the pelvic outlet. It was Lilford and Gupta who used the word "massive" in
    their lame attempt to refute their fellow Brit JGB Russell's radiographic supplementation of
    Borell and Fernstrom's 1957 intrapartum radiographic evidence that the pelvic outlet can open
    massively if we let
    it. Lilford and Gupta were ostensibly "scientifically" testing Russell's 1969 report that 20 to 30%
    of pelvic outlet area was being denied fetuses. Later, Australians Gudgeon and Jarrett lamely
    rubberstamped Lilford and Gupta's fraud. See http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

While gravity is a factor in *aiding* the expulsive forces, the force of gravity (in regard to
    birth) pales in significance to the expulsive forces generated by the birthing woman.

BTW, French surgeon Michel Odent, MD - a keen observer of birth - once told me that most women -
    even in squatting cultures - do NOT squat to deliver. Rather, he said, they kneel or crouch on one
    knee - especially when allowed to feel unobserved. I had asked Michel about the indigenous
    Brazilians who reportedly always squat to deliver. It was after studying these indigenous
    Brazilians that Brazilian obstetricians Moyses and Claudio Paciornik opened a modern squatting-only
    obstetric facility.

Note #1: After The Lancet refused to publish Moyses's report of 20,000 squatting deliveries in
    sedentary women, I advised him to send his report to the journal Birth where it was published
    alongside my report of the grisly biomechanics of semisitting delivery. See Birth 1992;19(4):230-1.

Note #2: Moyses's original report to The Lancet had been in response to a letter to The Lancet which
    echoed the sentiment of Jason Gardosi, MD that sedentary women can't squat well enough to do so
    during delivery. Moyses wished to show - indeed DID show - that sedentary women CAN squat to deliver
    - at least well enough to do so during contractions. The fact that The Lancet refused to publish
    Moyses's report of 20,000 squatting deliveries still astonishes me.

Note #3: Jason Gardosi, MD - just mentioned - had PRETENDED in 1989 that sedentary women can't squat
    well enough to delivery. Jason blamed this alleged inability to squat on what I call The Great Squat
    Robbery - Western culture's habit of robbing children of a fundamental human rest posture -
    flat-footed squatting. KEY POINT: If the easy, prolonged flat-footed squatting ability isn't robbed,
    flat-footed squatting can serve females as an EASY fundamental human delivery posture OPTION - one
    that just happens to allow the birth canal to open an "extra" up to 30%. Incidentally, no one
    squatted in Gardosi et al.'s 1989 Lancet "randomised controlled trial of squatting." (!)

Note #4: Lancet Editor Richard Horton has apparently decided not to publish my letter exposing
    medicine's "inlet dystocia" fraud after letting Buhimschi et al. indirectly promote it. Simply put,
    if the baby's posterior shoulder gets stuck at the pelvic inlet, there is no force to push the
    baby's head out the vagina - even if the baby's neck could physiologically stretch that far!

Excerpt of GASTALDO'S OPEN LETTER TO THE LANCET, still unpublished...

OPEN LETTER

Richard Horton Editor The Lancet [email protected]

Sir--

Buhimschi and Buhimschi et al.'s recent research letter regarding McRoberts manoeuver in shoulder
    dystocia (1) uncritically cited Gonik and Allen's 1989 FALSE report that shoulder dystocia occurs at
    the pelvic inlet. (2)

Buhimschi and Buhimschi et al. *failed to mention* Gonik's initial 1983 report on McRoberts
    manoeuver (3) which stated that shoulder dystocia is a "true OUTLET obstruction" (emphasis added).

Why did Gonik flip-flop in 1989 and wind up asserting the FALSEHOOD that shoulder dystocia is an
    inlet phenomenon?

>>>>END excerpt of Gastaldo's Open Letter to The Lancet...

To view Gastaldo's Open Letter to The Lancet in its entirety...

See Important US borders - US vaginas - closed to migration in some cases...
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=tBE78.9775%243E5.787
    613%40newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Finally this...

INSIDE EDITION (Matt Meagher and Scott Phillips)...

THIS IS FUNNY!

In response to my post, "Inside Edition contacts Gastaldo"...

Kurt Ullman wrote::

"Nominee for 'Best Definition of a Slow News Day'".
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Wnf2a.11559%24tO2.11
    09367%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Pretty humorous!

THE BOTTOM...

I wrote at the bottom of my Open Letter to Inside Edition Sr. Investigative Reporter Matt Meagher:

"This Open Letter will be archived for global access within 24 hours. Search
    http://groups.google.com for 'INSIDE EDITION's Sr. Investigative Reporter Matt Meagher to help stop
    gruesome spinal manipulation of most babies by MDs?'"
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=yte2a.11390%24tO2.10
    80915%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Inside Edition's Scott Phillips replied:

"I just noticed what you wrote on the bottom. We're merely doing research for a story. We were
    simply asking for a bit of help. We don't ask that you post any correspondence on the internet and
    especially say that Matt Meagher will help stop something when we're still working on our story.
    Stories are often cancelled, and that is always a possibility."

Scott,

Inside Edition would not be the first media outlet to cancel a story about MDs closing birth canals
    and gruesomely (sometimes fatally) manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

This is WHY I make a record/post to the usenet. I believe that making a record of stories which are
    cancelled by media outlets can tell us much about beliefs and prejudices (and financial holdings!)
    of those who own media outlets.

Inside Edition recently did a story about Michael Jackson which featured footage of the rock star
    dangling/endangering his child over a balcony.

I'm hoping Inside Edition will now do a story about MDs closing birth canals and gruesomely
    (sometimes fatally) manipulating most babies' spines at birth...

As you might have noted, Scott, there is PLENTY of other (related) MD-obstetrician crime to
    supplement such a story - like for example the grisly spectacle of MD-obstetricians
    routinely/criminally slashing vaginas...

Did you read about the grisly spectacle of MDs still routinely/criminally slashing PENISES?

This massive MD-obstetrician crime is still happening over one billion dollars' worth of infant
    screams after I exposed American medicine's phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology....

There is also the sad criminal spectacle of MDs committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse as they
    fraudulently promote MD-needle vaccinations...

See again: Homebirth - Sonoma County can save money - maybe Dr. Dubin will help?
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=k8T0a.4082%24tO2.454
    364%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Scott, you indicated that you couldn't open "Homebirth - Sonoma County can save money - maybe Dr.
    Dubin will help?"

Note to ALL readers: Those google.com URLs are *long* - make sure you always cut and paste the
    whole URL...

Finally Scott, please remember: I too am simply asking for a bit of help.

Thanks for reading,

Hello to Matt,

Sincerely,

Todd

iu. Gastaldo [email protected]

PS1 This article too will be archived for global access within 24 hours. Search
    http://groups.google.com for "INSIDE EDITION Sr. Investigative Reporter Matt Meagher is
    investigating MDs closing birth canals up to 30% then gruesomely manipulating most babies'
    spines at birth - but INSIDE EDITION may not air Matt's report - it's always a possibility."

PP2 SOMEONE at Inside Edition (Matt Meagher himself?). *is* investigating the massive MD spinal
    manipulation crime, right Scott? I would *love* to see Lancet Editor Richard Horton on
    television explaining to Inside Edition why he hasn't yet apologized for helping Gonik's goons
    perpetuate the grisly "inlet dystocia" hoax discussed in my Open Letter to Lancet Editor Dick,
    excerpted above. I'll cc Dick at [email protected]

PPP3 Attention Lancet Editor Dick: I'm also interested to know: a) why The Lancet didn't publish
    Moyses's response to Gardosi's goons; and b) why The Lancet allowed Gardosi et al. to publish a
    "randomised controlled trial of squatting" where nobody squatted...

PPPP4 To all my readers (which I realize may only be a few : ) Stopping MDs from closing birth
    canals is my PRIORITY; but please don't forget my passion: Stopping The (related) Great Squat
    Robbery: Why *are* we allowing our culture to rob children of a fundamental REST posture?
    Enquiring...er...Inside Edition minds want to know!

JUST THINK LANCET EDITOR DICK: Our "humane" culture is robbing humans of a way to take a rest on
    their feet in virtually any terrain! Children are being forced to endure into adulthood, chronic
    imminent gluteal tissue death! Before this bizarre, subtly inhumane robbery spreads much further to
    squatting cultures, it must be stopped.

See again: Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and Kingston General's Human
    Mobility Centre... http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=zdiW9.993%24KG5.9786
    1%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Again, this article will be archived for global access within 24 hours. Search
    http://groups.google.com for "INSIDE EDITION Sr. Investigative Reporter Matt Meagher is
    investigating MDs closing birth canals up to 30% then gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at
    birth - but INSIDE EDITION may not air Matt's report - it's always a possibility."

Tags: