Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

insoles for Sidi shoes

Started by Javier · · Last activity · 3 posts · 336 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 March 2007
Last activity
12 March 2007
Original author
Javier
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
336
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a pair of Sidi catapult mountain shoes and the paper thin
    insert is worn out. Is there a difference between the Superfeet
    insoles and the generic Dr. Scholl's stuff that I can get for five
    bucks at my local grocery store?

    Thanks,
    Javier

  2. Javier said:

    I have a pair of Sidi catapult mountain shoes and the paper thin
    insert is worn out. Is there a difference between the Superfeet
    insoles and the generic Dr. Scholl's stuff that I can get for five
    bucks at my local grocery store?

    Not much that I can see.
    Current SiDi liners are a pretty 'Squadra Azzurra' Italian Team Blue -
    too bad nobody can see 'em when your feet are in 'em.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

  3. On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:07:16 -0600, A Muzi <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Javier said:

    I have a pair of Sidi catapult mountain shoes and the paper thin
    insert is worn out. Is there a difference between the Superfeet
    insoles and the generic Dr. Scholl's stuff that I can get for five
    bucks at my local grocery store?

    Not much that I can see.
    Current SiDi liners are a pretty 'Squadra Azzurra' Italian Team Blue -
    too bad nobody can see 'em when your feet are in 'em.

    I'm sorry -- my comments earlier in this thread were about the insoles
    that came with Sidi Genius 5s. Perhaps the newer insoles are more
    substantial.
    --
    JT
    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.