Install Yakima railrider tracks on 2001 Honda Odyssey LX ?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by nospam4me, May 22, 2003.

  1. nospam4me

    nospam4me Guest

    I want to install some Yakima Railrider tracks on my 2001 Honda Odyssey so I can use the Yakima rack
    system for bikes, Kayak and luggage carrier . Has anyone done it . I am looking for tips - thanks

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Duh, what does the Yakima site say? It _might_ not be able to use Railriders but could take
    LowRiders (clamp onto the rails rather than riding in slots). Whatever Yakima says works!

    BTW, RubberMaid makes a nice, light 2-step folding stool for less than $20 You'll need something
    along that line to be able to actually USE that rack on a mini-van!