Installing New cables On Sram Rocket Shifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil Wolfe

I was wondering what the best way was to string new cables up to my Sram

Rocket gripshifters would be? I see the little window for the cable access but I was wondering how
to fish the cable around the 90 degree bend in the shifter body. I have thumbshifters and barcons on
my other bikes and I figured before I do this I should attempt to try find the easiest way to
minimize any cursing . Thanks, Philip Wolfe

RTFM Or find the manual of your shifters at www.sram.com Available in five languages.

Peter

"Phil Wolfe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I was wondering what the best way was to string new cables up to my Sram
>
> Rocket gripshifters would be? I see the little window for the cable access but I was wondering how
> to fish the cable around the 90 degree bend in the shifter body. I have thumbshifters and barcons
> on my other bikes and I figured before I do this I should attempt to try find the easiest way to
> minimize any cursing . Thanks, Philip Wolfe

The shifters came on a bike without a manual, but I will check sram.com I guess manners optional,
thanks to all that responded to me directly Philip Wolfe

Peter wrote:

> RTFM Or find the manual of your shifters at www.sram.com Available in five languages.
>
> Peter
>
> "Phil Wolfe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I was wondering what the best way was to string new cables up to my Sram
> >
> > Rocket gripshifters would be? I see the little window for the cable access but I was wondering
> > how to fish the cable around the 90 degree bend in the shifter body. I have thumbshifters and
> > barcons on my other bikes and I figured before I do this I should attempt to try find the
> > easiest way to minimize any cursing . Thanks, Philip Wolfe

Sorry for the cursing, but if I need something I try to see if it's on the net first. If I can't
find it I'll ask.

Peter

"Phil Wolfe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> The shifters came on a bike without a manual, but I will check sram.com I guess manners optional,
> thanks to all that responded to me directly Philip Wolfe
>
> Peter wrote:
>
> > RTFM Or find the manual of your shifters at www.sram.com Available in five languages.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > "Phil Wolfe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I was wondering what the best way was to string new cables up to my
Sram
> > >
> > > Rocket gripshifters would be? I see the little window for the cable access but I was wondering
> > > how to fish the cable around the 90 degree bend in the shifter body. I have thumbshifters and
> > > barcons on my other bikes and I figured before I do this I should attempt to try find the
> > > easiest way to minimize any cursing . Thanks, Philip Wolfe
>

Status
Not open for further replies.