InStep Pathfinder or Adams Trail-a-bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dan, May 26, 2003.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    I'd like to get a bike trailer so that my 5-yr-old can ride along with me. I'm considering either
    the InStep Pathfinder, or the Adams Trail-a-bike. Anyone have any opinions on either?

    Tags:

  2. Daryl Lewis

    Daryl Lewis Guest

    I bought an InStep Pathfinder off of E-Bay last October. My son is 6. We have used it several times,
    up to about 6-7 miles, until his butt hurt. I have no complaints so far.

    Daryl