Instructor for Cycle Maintanence(Mountain Bikes)

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by pete, May 20, 2003.

  1. pete

    pete New Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2003
    :) I am currently serving at ATR Bassingbourn, and we are looking at setting up a Cycle Maintanence(Mountain Bikes) class for the Recruits who pass through the depot. It would be Mon and Thurs for 3Hrs during the evening(6 - 9). This would be on a contracted basis and would cover about 10 sessions at 3Hrs a session.
    Anyone interested can contact me on my Email or Ring 01223 20 4366.

    Sgt Pete Burniston
    Slim Company
    ATR Bassingbourn
    Royston
    SG8 5LX

    Tags:

  2. visser

    visser New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    i word love to do it were about's are u

  3. Graham

    Graham Guest

    visser wrote:
    > i word love to do it were about's are u

    With a phone number and postcode like those, he's in the UK, somewhere called Royston.

  4. "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Anyone interested can contact me on my Email or Ring 01223 20 4366. Sgt Pete Burniston Slim
    > > > Company ATR Bassingbourn Royston SG8 5LX
    >
    > visser wrote:
    > > i word love to do it were about's are u
    >
    > With a phone number and postcode like those, he's in the UK, somewhere called Royston.

    Yes, that's what I thought. Better watch out, it looks like cycle maintenance classes for the League
    of Gentlemen.

    Cheers Peter