insurance

Cube1959

May 23, 2013
Ok .. Bike being built , so now to another important part "Insurance" ... I have the Cube on the house insurance , but they would only goto 2k ...

Who does anyone use and what can i expect to pay to cover a bike worth 4k ..

big-smile.png

When i find the best place to insure i will post it here , I t would seem no one has bike insurance !

Have you asked your homeowners to add teh bile on as a scheduled item? It would be an additional cost and would require photos and possibly an invoice but might be possible. If so add it as replacement cost instead of (ACV) actual cash value.

Originally Posted by Cube1959
Ok .. Bike being built , so now to another important part "Insurance" ... I have the Cube on the house insurance , but they would only goto 2k ...

Who does anyone use and what can i expect to pay to cover a bike worth 4k ..

big-smile.png

Originally Posted by jhuskey
Have you asked your homeowners to add teh bile on as a scheduled item? It would be an additional cost and would require photos and possibly an invoice but might be possible. If so add it as replacement cost instead of (ACV) actual cash value.
Hi M8

yes as per first post , they will only go upto 2k .. So would leave me well short on the cost to replace , Just after anyone that insures a bike , there must be more people other than me on a bike forum with a bike they insure .. Lol ..

Velosurance is one but I am not familiar with any of them eneogh to make a recommendation.

Originally Posted by jhuskey
Velosurance is one but I am not familiar with any of them eneogh to make a recommendation.
Ok cheers

just looking round now , some insures want over £40 a month , We have a 2 year old Saab convertible that dosn't cost that ..