Insync Elixir 523 suspension fork on JensonUSA

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Pooh, Jan 27, 2003.

  1. Pooh

    Pooh Guest

    I noticed that jensonusa has this suspension fork on sale for $35, as an oem from 2002. Who makes
    this fork, and is it any good. I can't seem to get any worth while info on this.

    My google search says it's used on a Jamis Durango SX. Well good luck contacting Jamis, they don't
    publish their contact info. I suspect that this Insync product is a fly-by-night foreign company.

    Tags:

  2. On 27 Jan 2003 16:43:54 -0800, Pooh <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I noticed that jensonusa has this suspension fork on sale for $35, as an oem from 2002. Who makes
    > this fork, and is it any good. I can't seem to get any worth while info on this.
    >
    > My google search says it's used on a Jamis Durango SX. Well good luck contacting Jamis, they
    > don't publish their contact info. I suspect that this Insync product is a fly-by-night foreign
    > company.

    Who makes this fork: http://www.tw-insync.com/. Foreign, unless you are in Taiwan :)

    Konstantin.

  3. S R Sharp

    S R Sharp Guest

    > On 27 Jan 2003 16:43:54 -0800, Pooh <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > I noticed that jensonusa has this suspension fork on sale for $35, as an oem from 2002. Who
    > > makes this fork, and is it any good. I can't seem to get any worth while info on this.
    > >
    > > My google search says it's used on a Jamis Durango SX. Well good luck contacting Jamis, they
    > > don't publish their contact info. I suspect that this Insync product is a fly-by-night foreign
    > > company.

    I was told they were made by Spinner. I think they've been around for a while.