Insync Elixir 523 suspension fork on JensonUSA

Pooh

Guest
I noticed that jensonusa has this suspension fork on sale for $35, as an oem from 2002. Who makes
this fork, and is it any good. I can't seem to get any worth while info on this.

My google search says it's used on a Jamis Durango SX. Well good luck contacting Jamis, they don't
publish their contact info. I suspect that this Insync product is a fly-by-night foreign company.

On 27 Jan 2003 16:43:54 -0800, Pooh <[email protected]> wrote:
> I noticed that jensonusa has this suspension fork on sale for $35, as an oem from 2002. Who makes
> this fork, and is it any good. I can't seem to get any worth while info on this.
>
> My google search says it's used on a Jamis Durango SX. Well good luck contacting Jamis, they
> don't publish their contact info. I suspect that this Insync product is a fly-by-night foreign
> company.

Who makes this fork: http://www.tw-insync.com/. Foreign, unless you are in Taiwan :)

Konstantin.

> On 27 Jan 2003 16:43:54 -0800, Pooh <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I noticed that jensonusa has this suspension fork on sale for $35, as an oem from 2002. Who
> > makes this fork, and is it any good. I can't seem to get any worth while info on this.
> >
> > My google search says it's used on a Jamis Durango SX. Well good luck contacting Jamis, they
> > don't publish their contact info. I suspect that this Insync product is a fly-by-night foreign
> > company.

I was told they were made by Spinner. I think they've been around for a while.