In't life brillyant?!?

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Well, I reckon it is at any rate!

We are but the physical manifestation of a larger truth - the way we view matter is an illusion.
Matter is to our perception of truth like earwax to our perception of music.

Not everything starts small and gets bigger - size is irrelevant to the truth of who and
what life is.

All life speaks the same language, just some of it isn't listening. Some by choice, some by
ignorance, and some by accident.

Do you think the monk, sat meditating on the snow covered Himalayan hill top, worries about
heating bills?

Joy is a sacred thing - cherish it always and nurture it within others with your good spirits at
every opportunity.

Always wipe well the seat in a public convenience before placing your naked behind on it - some
people aim poorly.

Revel in the strangeness of others.

When it comes to making someone smile, take the opportunity every time it presents itself. If you
see someone in need of a smile,and an opportunity appears to not be there, invent one. One smile
shared is two smiles - shared smiles procreate and proliferate like bunny rabbits, smiles too long
kept to oneself soon fade. A smile can be shared over vast distances of space and time - read a
good old book for proof of this.

Life is much more fun if people like you. Trying to make people like you will usually gain the
opposite results. Be yourself at all costs - if you can look deep within and find yourself
justified in your behaviour, and like yourself, others will likely like you too, for who you truly
are - your conscience is your friend.

Pay no attention that someone doesn't like you, you don't owe them that they should.

Being a pompous **** is perfectly acceptable if you are laughing at yourself, and expect others to
laugh at you too - laughter is a great leveller.

I'm a pompous **** and very silly for it, heheheheheh! (See?) ',;~}

Real life is no substitute for fiction.

Have a good weekend, and please, have a good laugh on me ya bunch of bloody nutters.

Shaun aRe - These are my factual opinions, and are not intended to constitute your fictional
ones ',;~}

P.s. - Jolly nice out, isn't it?

P.P. I am not clinically insane ',;~}

<really good philosophy snipped>

Nice job, ya weirdo! ;)

"There's such a fine line between clever and stupid" - Nigel Tufnel

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:48:18 -0800, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> Revel in the strangeness of others.

As soon as I'm finished reveling in the strangeness of myself. ;)

You have a nice weekend too, Rimmah.

gab

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:48:18 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

> Revel in the strangeness of others.

I've been to the pub with you. Does that count?

Huw says:

>I've been to the pub with you. Does that count?

Only if you revelled in it. PLEASE say it ain't so......

;-)

Steve

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:48:18 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

[snip hippy ****]

....and you say i'm a hippy?

:-]

John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> <really good philosophy snipped>

WTF this 'silosophy'?

> Nice job, ya weirdo! ;)

Cheers, ya gret eejit ',;~}

> "There's such a fine line between clever and stupid" - Nigel Tufnel

The wiseman and the fool are oft one and the same - 'Dunno'.

Shaun aRe

gabrielle <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:48:18 -0800, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > Revel in the strangeness of others.
>
> As soon as I'm finished reveling in the strangeness of myself. ;)

I do that too - usually need a good long shower afterward......

> You have a nice weekend too, Rimmah.

Cheers Gab, I had a fantastic weekend. ',;~}

Shaun aRe - Did be do a lotz of smilings !

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:48:18 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
>
> > Revel in the strangeness of others.
>
> I've been to the pub with you. Does that count?

Yes, and both ways at that, you person of good humour you!

',;~}

Shaun aRe - 'chortle-chortle'

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:10:20 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:48:18 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> [snip hippy ****]
>
>Nothing hippy about that.
>
>> ....and you say i'm a hippy?
>
>I say you a biotch ',;~P```````````
>

>Shaun aRe - not a hippy, just happy.

Happy is as happy does....

:-]

<snip header ****>

> >> [snip hippy ****]
> >
> >Nothing hippy about that.
> >
> >> ....and you say i'm a hippy?
> >
> >I say you a biotch ',;~P```````````
> >

> >Shaun aRe - not a hippy, just happy.
> >

> Happy is as happy does....
>
> Peace,

I done happy a few times, she seemed to like it.........

Shaun aRe - happy she go, lucky me come.......I give up....

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:00:11 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:10:20 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
><snip header ****>
D'oh!

D'oh!

>Shaun aRe - happy she go, lucky me come.......I give up....

C'mon man don't give up. You can do it, you can move that Rubber Tree Plant.

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:00:11 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
> ><snip header ****>
> D'oh!

Revenze iz sveet!

> D'oh!

D'ohn't! ',;~}

> >Shaun aRe - happy she go, lucky me come.......I give up....
> >

> C'mon man don't give up. You can do it, you can move that Rubber Tree Plant.

I done went an' picked it right on up and chucked the darned thing onto the ol' rottin' heap!

I thank you kindly for your thoughtful encouragement.

Shaun aRe - 'Deja-vu - I feel like I've searched here before......

news:<[email protected]>...
> Always wipe well the seat in a public convenience before placing your naked behind on it - some
> people aim poorly.

Use ass gaskets when provided.

> Revel in the strangeness of others.

Do that around here and the PC thugs will show themselves very quickly, as will those with a sence
of humour though, so it's well worth it.

JD

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Always wipe well the seat in a public convenience before placing your
naked
> > behind on it - some people aim poorly.
>
> Use ass gaskets when provided.

Heh - you'd be lucky to find them anywhere outside of a Hilton hotel lobby loo over here.
The standard English version consists of lots of carefully placed individual sheets of
arsewipe paper....

> > Revel in the strangeness of others.
>
> Do that around here and the PC thugs will show themselves very quickly,

Good! PC thugs are hilarious......

> as will those with a sence of humour though, so it's well worth it.

Oh aye - humour is priceless. Though the most priceless humour tends to come from the humourless,
which is a nice irony....

Heheheheh....

Shaun aRe

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:52:38 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh aye - humour is priceless. Though the most priceless humour tends to come from the humourless,
>which is a nice irony....
>
>Heheheheh....

Absolutely, drop dead, %100 percent TRUTH!

Life is brilliant!

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:52:38 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Oh aye - humour is priceless. Though the most priceless humour tends to
come
> >from the humourless, which is a nice irony....
> >
> >Heheheheh....
> >

> Absolutely, drop dead, %100 percent TRUTH!

It happens that I speak it once in a while - I think dead people put these things in my head.....

> Life is brilliant!

Ain't it so brotha!?!

',;~}

Shaun aRe