Integrated Headset?

gregg v.

Aug 26, 2003
Need advice on purchasing a Campagnolo hiddenset or a Ritchey Scuzzylogic? I just bought a Merlin Cyrene and will outfit it with Campy Record and I'm at a loss on which type of set I should use? Any suggestions out there? Any help on stems? I need a 13cm. What about rims? Mavic Open Pro Rim vs. Mavic Elite???

Help---lost in the hills in the South of France on my 35 year old Mondia!

Originally posted by gregg v.
Need advice on purchasing a Campagnolo hiddenset or a Ritchey Scuzzylogic? I just bought a Merlin Cyrene and will outfit it with Campy Record and I'm at a loss on which type of set I should use? Any suggestions out there? Any help on stems? I need a 13cm. What about rims? Mavic Open Pro Rim vs. Mavic Elite???

Help---lost in the hills in the South of France on my 35 year old Mondia!

Suck!

Plain and simple!

Ahh...O.K.
Anyone else out there with a bit MORE to say than the verbage that was just posted.
Thanks, I guess...

Originally posted by gregg v.
Ahh...O.K.
Anyone else out there with a bit MORE to say than the verbage that was just posted.
Thanks, I guess...

Well, if you use the campy you will have to do a little modification to get it to work properly, but it does work well , but as a whole the integrated system from Merlin is very "sucky" my Magia is on the way and they omitted the integrated HS on that model this year (04'), mostly for weight but I would spend 200 bucks extra on an Agilis to have a non-integrated HS . Chris King...Good to go!