Intense 5.5

On Sat, 06 May 2006 09:41:23 -0700, Sorni
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Slack wrote:
>> Any amb'ers riding an Intense 5.5? If yes, how do you like it?
>> http://www.competitivecyclist.com/images/products/intense/2006/five_main.jpg
>> _____
>> Slack

> POS. Buy my 2001 Switchblade instead!
>
> Bill "can have it stripped by 2:30 (after yoga, of course)" S.

That thing was weather beaten when I saw it last, what 3 yrs ago... can't
imagine what it looks like now!

I have a friend who is a terrific rider who went to one about 9 mos
ago. (He's past president of our state club, etc.) He rides
dangerous, technical trails, but not really into jumping or drops over
5'. He loves his 5.5, but tells about a learning curve that was a
little painful. He said the geometry was a little difficult to get
used to, but now that the honeymoon is over, and he's gotten to know
her, he's still very impressed.

I can give you his email, if you shoot me one at [email protected]

CDB

On Sun, 07 May 2006 18:28:58 -0700, Paladin <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a friend who is a terrific rider who went to one about 9 mos
> ago. (He's past president of our state club, etc.) He rides
> dangerous, technical trails, but not really into jumping or drops over
> 5'. He loves his 5.5, but tells about a learning curve that was a
> little painful. He said the geometry was a little difficult to get
> used to, but now that the honeymoon is over, and he's gotten to know
> her, he's still very impressed.
>
> I can give you his email, if you shoot me one at [email protected]
>
> CDB

Cool thanks... email sent.

I sent him your email. Let me know in a few days if you haven't heard
from him.

CDB