Intense Grip shoes........

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zaboaa, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Zaboaa

    Zaboaa Guest

    I am getting my new bike soon (Heckler) and am deciding to forgo clipless pedals after many years of
    riding clipped in. Has anyone tried these shoes:

    http://cambriabike.com/SALE/shoes/intense_grip_shoe.htm

    I rock climb and know how sticky this rubber is. Is the quality good? General comments about the
    shoes appreciated.

    Mark

    Tags:

  2. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    "ZaboAA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am getting my new bike soon (Heckler) and am deciding to forgo clipless pedals after many years
    > of riding clipped in. Has anyone tried these
    shoes:

    > http://cambriabike.com/SALE/shoes/intense_grip_shoe.htm
    >
    > I rock climb and know how sticky this rubber is. Is the quality good? General comments about the
    > shoes appreciated.
    >
    > Mark

    Go for a set of 5.10's version of the shoe. They make them for Intense.
    5.10s are the only hiking/rock type shoe I wear. Very comfortable and nicely built.

    Gary in VA