Interbike 2003

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    I know this is really early, but i've booked plane/hotel for Vegas already, would anyone be able to
    get me two passes to Interbike? if there is a cost, that's fine also. I've been to CABDA several
    times, but never interbike, this will be an older 'benter's dream come true!

    Tags:

  2. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    I know this is really early, but i've booked plane/hotel for Vegas already, would anyone be able to
    get me two passes to Interbike? if there is a cost, that's fine also. I've been to CABDA several
    times, but never interbike, this will be an older 'benter's dream come true!

  3. Jiimscozz

    Jiimscozz Guest

    What are the dates for Interbike 2003?

    "bentbiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3E1F7AC5.50506[email protected]...
    > I know this is really early, but i've booked plane/hotel for Vegas already, would anyone be able
    > to get me two passes to Interbike? if there is a cost, that's fine also. I've been to CABDA
    > several times, but never interbike, this will be an older 'benter's dream come true!

  4. Jiimscozz

    "bentbiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I know this is really early, but i've booked plane/hotel for Vegas already, would anyone be able
    > to get me two passes to Interbike? if there is a cost, that's fine also. I've been to CABDA
    > several times, but never interbike, this will be an older 'benter's dream come true!

  5. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

  6. John Riley

    John Riley Guest