Interbike Dirt Demo moved

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Riley, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  2. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Does this mean that all the recumbent manufacturers will be out there
    w/bikes for general public demo rides? Please say it's true! Say it's true!

    Scott--Salivating cuz he only lives about 3.5 hours away!

    [email protected] (Jeff Wills) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > John Riley <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1-
    > > 823034
    >
    > Woo-hoo! Interbike doesn't start until a week after the WHPSC at Battle Mountain! I can go to both
    > events... assuming I can get time after work.
    >
    > (Whoops- I forgot. I don't have a job right now. <sigh> )
    >
    > Jeff

  3. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Scott wrote:

    > Does this mean that all the recumbent manufacturers will be out there
    > w/bikes for general public demo rides? Please say it's true! Say it's true!

    No. It is still trade only. The old venue was getting very crowded. Some of the larger dealers have
    open houses where you can pretty much do that though. Like Hostel Shoppe, and I think Calhoun Cycle
    and Wheel and Sprocket. Maybe People Movers if you are in the LA area.

    JR