Interbike Dirt Demo moved

Does this mean that all the recumbent manufacturers will be out there
w/bikes for general public demo rides? Please say it's true! Say it's true!

Scott--Salivating cuz he only lives about 3.5 hours away!

news:<[email protected]>...

Scott wrote:

> Does this mean that all the recumbent manufacturers will be out there
> w/bikes for general public demo rides? Please say it's true! Say it's true!

No. It is still trade only. The old venue was getting very crowded. Some of the larger dealers have
open houses where you can pretty much do that though. Like Hostel Shoppe, and I think Calhoun Cycle
and Wheel and Sprocket. Maybe People Movers if you are in the LA area.

JR