Interest in Race 2 Replace/Discovery posters?

Diceman

May 24, 2006
I have access to Hincapie, Savoldelli, Danielson, Ekimov and Popovych Race 2 Replace posters from Discovery's Tour promotions.

Post here if there is interest.

Sure because there are so many Disco fans on this forum ;)

Just kidding...I at least would like you to post them (please) :)

Shouldn't that poster of Danielson have a hospital bed instead of mountains?

Diceman said:
I have access to Hincapie, Savoldelli, Danielson, Ekimov and Popovych Race 2 Replace posters from Discovery's Tour promotions.

Post here if there is interest.
H O L D I N G.......B...A.......C...K..........SO......MANY.....COM...ME..NT.S

huboon said:
Shouldn't that poster of Danielson have a hospital bed instead of mountains?
ROTFL.

Poor dude. I am really trying to like Tommy D. this season, but he isn't making it easy.

Sorry guys, but from a design standpoint...they're pretty cool...although, Tommy D forgot about the other superhero rule....No Capes! :p

I think with that theme, they assessed their target market fairly well... gay middle-aged Trekkie Disco Fanboys.

They missed out some though:

Contador: The Puerto stain in Spain has been washed down the drain.
Leipheimer: Who said Jews couldn't play sport.

Just get me a lifesize signed poster of these guys and I'll be happy..... c'mon !

fark me is that child an alien ? and his wife ? fark is she genetically modified ?

nns1400 said:
Sorry guys, but from a design standpoint...they're pretty cool...although, Tommy D forgot about the other superhero rule....No Capes! :p
Check this out:

I agree with NNS. They are really cool. If I were living in a dorm room, they would be up on my walls even though they are shitty PR fanboy hero-worship stuff. Still cool.

Malkmus said:
I agree with NNS. They are really cool. If I were living in a dorm room, they would be up on my walls even though they are shitty PR fanboy hero-worship stuff. Still cool.
If you're a girl... right? I mean with captions like "Paolo Salvodelli... Sometimes Italians sculpt out of marble. Sometimes flesh and blood". Amd TD's one about superheroes wearing tights.

You never use smileys Malkmus, so I struggle to pick up your sarcasm sometimes, if that's what you meant.

whiteboytrash said:
Just get me a lifesize signed poster of these guys and I'll be happy..... c'mon !

fark me is that child an alien ? and his wife ? fark is she genetically modified ?
She's....breathtaking...:p

Crankyfeet said:
I think with that theme, they assessed their target market fairly well... gay middle-aged Trekkie Disco Fanboys.

They missed out some though:

Contador: The Puerto stain in Spain has been washed down the drain.
Leipheimer: Who said Jews couldn't play sport.
errr do you mean Bobke/Hombre. Just go easy on the gayboy schtick, Hombre managed to father a son, who he is raising in Lance's image god help him. :D

Don't rip on Trek fans. They may be strange but too smart for Discomania.

I had never seen those posters except the Hincapie one. One of the Cultists had it as his avatar on the now dead PL forum.

OMG I am absolutely crying from this thread. I can't decide who's post made me laugh the most . . . huboon, TFF, or whiteboy . . .

Malkmus, you're scaring me . . . :D

hawkeye87 said:
Don't rip on Trek fans. They may be strange but too smart for Discomania.

I had never seen those posters except the Hincapie one. One of the Cultists had it as his avatar on the now dead PL forum.
I wasn't ripping on trek fans, I was referring to them targetting the ghey ones who bought them because their heartthrob used one. As well as people who appreciate good artwork and aren't worried about the male adoration/worship theme.... ;)

Crankyfeet said:
I wasn't ripping on trek fans, I was referring to them targetting the ghey ones who bought them because their heartthrob used one. As well as people who appreciate good artwork and aren't worried about the male adoration/worship theme.... ;)
that was the problem, you should have been ripping all and sundry, what do you think you are doing on here :p

:D