Interested in electronic bike magazine?

copposite

Dec 31, 2012
Taking a survey to see how many cyclists out there would be interested in an electronic/ downloadable bike magazine, 3$ a year with touring/ traveling, mt bike, commuting, biking w/ children, gear, roads/route info, advocacy issues, bike apps, and more. Give me some feedback , please!

Considering that this Forum is worldwide, would this Electronic magazine have news from around the globe or just local?

coneofsilence said:
Considering that this Forum is worldwide, would this Electronic magazine have news from around the globe or just local? By local you mean America?  

Originally Posted by copposite .

Taking a survey to see how many cyclists out there would be interested in an electronic/ downloadable bike magazine, 3$ a year with touring/ traveling, mt bike, commuting, biking w/ children, gear, roads/route info, advocacy issues, bike apps, and more. Give me some feedback , please!
Not sure if I'd be interested. Are you thinking kindle-type app? Something I could DL to my phone and read during lunch or exactly... what?

Yes, downloadable to smartphones, tablets, e- readers, and not San Diego local, America, and travel abroad

copposite said:
try this tool http://www.surveymonkey.com/