Interesting article on Je Breeze

[email protected] (MTBScottie) had this to say
news:[email protected]

>>Subject: Interesting article on Je Breeze From: Dave W [email protected] Date: 2/1/2004 9:33 AM
>>Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>>
>>Just ran across this, pretty good read on a cold Sunday morning...
>>
>>http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,5073,6347,00.html?category_id=363
>>
> Just wondering what cold is to you?

20F, or lower. Woke up this morning to 25, wind chill in the low teens.

> Finally breaking out of below zero air and wind chill temps after nearly two weeks here in PA

Brrr, this would classify as cold to me, without a doubt...have fun with that then...

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:33:46 -0000, Dave W wrote:
> Just ran across this, pretty good read on a cold Sunday morning...
>
> http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,5073,6347,00.html?category_id=363

That article's been posted here before (by Vandeman). Why they try to make Breeze out as some great
visionary when all he's doing is copying the bikes that have been used in Europe for years, I don't
know. Breeze's Euro imitations aren't nearly as innovative or even as attractive as the city bikes
from Electra (http://www.electrabike.com/).

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (MTBScottie) had this to say news:[email protected]
>
> >>Subject: Interesting article on Je Breeze From: Dave W [email protected] Date: 2/1/2004 9:33 AM
> >>Eastern Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >>
> >>Just ran across this, pretty good read on a cold Sunday morning...
> >>
> >>http://www.bicycling.com/article/0,5073,6347,00.html?category_id=363
> >>
> > Just wondering what cold is to you?
>
> 20F, or lower. Woke up this morning to 25, wind chill in the low teens.
>
> > Finally breaking out of below zero air and wind chill temps after nearly two weeks here in PA
> >

> Brrr, this would classify as cold to me, without a doubt...have fun with that then...

Oh look, the 2 love birds are squaking together.

[email protected] (R.White) had this to say
news:[email protected]