Interesting article -- Should China Motorize?

"one of the six billion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for sharing, it is a very interesting article. Which statements did you consider to be
> "obvious propaganda"?
>

> "Matt O'Toole" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Well, the comments about a savings-fueled expansion are misleading in the more global economy of
today, for one. You can have too little savings, if that is the primary source of funds. OTOH, you
can have too little consumption in many cases, as Japan is finding out now. The Japanese economic
miracle is on life support and won't be walking around any time soon. And that's the example China
is to follow today?

On the whole, though, I wouldn't call it propaganda as much as showing an obvious bias in the
article. The writer has no problem choosing to go with the skeptics or the majority, as long as they
say what is wanted. The bias is so obvious that I can't fault it. At least it isn't some national
reporter that pretends to have no bias at all.

--
Curtis L. Russell Odenton, MD (USA) Just someone on two wheels...