Interesting Link



Ekul Namsob:

> For those of us without Excel, what is it?


Some sort of spreadsheet thingamajig, I'm lead to believe.

SCNR
--
Jock
 
Rob Morley wrote:
> In article <1iba5yk.1nuko1xd63eq2N%
> [email protected]>, Ekul Namsob
> [email protected] says...
>
>> Another person who hasn't grasped that communication is about getting
>> one's point across to others and not about getting one's point
>> across to oneself.
>>

> Also doesn't seem to realise that these days Mac users are quite
> likely to be *NIX techies rather than graphics people.


Ahhh.... yes linux, lovely.

Because a processor is a terrible thing to waste.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
'89 K100RS
'53 JCW MCS
'06 Specialized Sirrus Elite
http://www.brownz.org/
 
Ekul Namsob wrote:
> Brownz (Mobile) <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://www.dft.gov.uk/172974/173025/221412/221549/227755/285672/Article4Co
>> ntributoryFa1.xls
>>
>> Just in case you hadn't seen it before......

>
> It's interesting, someone with the exact same IP as you decided to
> post an abusive comment to my blog today.
>
> "dude with a life (IP: 82.10.96.28 ,
> cpc3-oxfd2-0-0-cust27.oxfd.cable.ntl.com)
> E-mail : [email protected]
> URL :
> Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=82.10.96.28"
>
> Unfortunately, they were too cowardly to identify themselves.
>


No, it was me. <Waves>

And it wasn't abusive, it was clarifying a few home truths which you'll
never admit to.

HTH - Byyyeeee.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
'89 K100RS
'53 JCW MCS (Cage)
http://www.brownz.org/
 
Brownz (Mobile) <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ekul Namsob wrote:
> > Brownz (Mobile) <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.dft.gov.uk/172974/173025/221412/221549/227755/285672/Article4Co
> >> ntributoryFa1.xls
> >>
> >> Just in case you hadn't seen it before......

> >
> > It's interesting, someone with the exact same IP as you decided to
> > post an abusive comment to my blog today.
> >
> > "dude with a life (IP: 82.10.96.28 ,
> > cpc3-oxfd2-0-0-cust27.oxfd.cable.ntl.com)
> > E-mail : [email protected]
> > URL :
> > Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=82.10.96.28"
> >
> > Unfortunately, they were too cowardly to identify themselves.
> >

>
> No, it was me. <Waves>


That's odd: you claimed you'd killfiled me. Is there a good reason why
you were so brave as to hide behind a fake email address? Or was it
sheer plain cowardice? You are welcome to abuse me to my face. Your poor
attempt at anonymising your cowardice was pathetic.

Cheers,
Luke


--
Red Rose Ramblings, the diary of an Essex boy in
exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>
 
John Dunlop wrote:
> Ekul Namsob:
>
>> For those of us without Excel, what is it?

>
> Some sort of spreadsheet thingamajig, I'm lead to believe.


I was using that one a few years ago to do some curve fitting to some
manually entered data, and accidentally found that you could drag the
data points on the graph itself, and they would change on the spreadsheet.
I've never trusted the application again.
 
Ekul Namsob wrote:
> Brownz (Mobile) <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Ekul Namsob wrote:
>>> Brownz (Mobile) <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> http://www.dft.gov.uk/172974/173025/221412/221549/227755/285672/Article4Co
>>>> ntributoryFa1.xls
>>>>
>>>> Just in case you hadn't seen it before......
>>>
>>> It's interesting, someone with the exact same IP as you decided to
>>> post an abusive comment to my blog today.
>>>
>>> "dude with a life (IP: 82.10.96.28 ,
>>> cpc3-oxfd2-0-0-cust27.oxfd.cable.ntl.com)
>>> E-mail : [email protected]
>>> URL :
>>> Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=82.10.96.28"
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, they were too cowardly to identify themselves.
>>>

>>
>> No, it was me. <Waves>

>
> That's odd: you claimed you'd killfiled me. Is there a good reason why
> you were so brave as to hide behind a fake email address? Or was it
> sheer plain cowardice? You are welcome to abuse me to my face. Your
> poor attempt at anonymising your cowardice was pathetic.
>


Hi - <waves again>, no it was me, like I just said.

Yawn, jeesh, you are tedious aren't you.

I never put a real email address in to eforms I don't trust.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
'89 K100RS
'53 JCW MCS (Cage)
'06 Specialized Sirrus Elite
http://www.brownz.org/
 
In article <[email protected]>, Brownz (Mobile)
[email protected] says...
> Rob Morley wrote:


> > Also doesn't seem to realise that these days Mac users are quite
> > likely to be *NIX techies rather than graphics people.

>
> Ahhh.... yes linux, lovely.
>

NeXTStep/BSD actually.

> Because a processor is a terrible thing to waste.
>

Eh?
 
Quoting Ekul Namsob <[email protected]>:
>Brownz (Mobile) <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Ekul Namsob wrote:
>>>It's interesting, someone with the exact same IP as you decided to
>>>post an abusive comment to my blog today.
>>>Unfortunately, they were too cowardly to identify themselves.

>>No, it was me. <Waves>

>That's odd: you claimed you'd killfiled me. Is there a good reason why
>you were so brave as to hide behind a fake email address?


It's odd, also, how he was quite happy to identify himself once you'd
identified him anyway.
--
David Damerell <[email protected]> flcl?
Today is Chedday, January.