International dining quiz

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by OmManiPadmeOmelet, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. Tigerlilly

    Tigerlilly Guest

  3. ms_peacock

    ms_peacock Guest

  4. Jude

    Jude Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > Got this by e-mail, it was kinda fun. :)
    > I scored 7 out of 11 questions correct on the first run:
    >
    > http://www.fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOutTheWorld.swf
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > Om

    9 here.
    Missed the one about the Spanish snack bar, and one more - can't
    remeber what it was.

  5. Tigerlilly wrote:
    > I like it - I got 7 out of 11 too - some random things on there lol :)
    >
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > > Got this by e-mail, it was kinda fun. :)
    > > I scored 7 out of 11 questions correct on the first run:
    > >
    > > http://www.fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOutTheWorld.swf
    > >
    > > Enjoy!
    > >
    > > Om

    It was pretty interesting.
    I missed the one about the kids in Germany,
    and the snack bar in spain. Can't remember the other two.

  6. Jude wrote:
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > > Got this by e-mail, it was kinda fun. :)
    > > I scored 7 out of 11 questions correct on the first run:
    > >
    > > http://www.fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOutTheWorld.swf
    > >
    > > Enjoy!
    > >
    > > Om

    > 9 here.
    > Missed the one about the Spanish snack bar, and one more - can't
    > remeber what it was.

    Yeah, I missed that one too.

    That's gross IMHO. ;-)
    That would not work here.
    It'd attract fire ants and cockroaches!

    Om

  7. ms_peacock

    ms_peacock Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ms_peacock wrote:
    >> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > Got this by e-mail, it was kinda fun. :)
    >> > I scored 7 out of 11 questions correct on the first run:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.fekids.com/img/kln/flash/DontGrossOutTheWorld.swf
    >> >
    >> > Enjoy!
    >> >
    >> > Om
    >> >

    >> I got 10 out of 11.
    >>
    >> Ms P

    > Impressive. :)
    >
    > Which one did you miss?

    I've totally forgotten which one it was now. I knew the one about the snack
    bar in Spain though. A friend of mine ran a bar here and had customers from
    Spain one time that nearly got thrown out for throwing stuff on the floor.
    I think it might have been the Canadian one I missed.

    Ms P