International Jerseys (Venezuela)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Garciagm, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Garciagm

    Garciagm Guest

    I would like to give my husband a jersey representing his home country, Venezuela. I am interested
    in a jersey similar to those with the US flags on them. Does anyone know of a retailer that sells
    these kind of thematic jerseys and apparel? Thanks for any help!!

    Michelle

    Tags:

  2. Top Sirloin

    Top Sirloin Guest

    On 7 Feb 2003 11:14:23 -0800, [email protected] (GarciaGM) wrote:

    >I would like to give my husband a jersey representing his home country, Venezuela. I am interested
    >in a jersey similar to those with the US flags on them. Does anyone know of a retailer that sells
    >these kind of thematic jerseys and apparel? Thanks for any help!!

    Wait until Chavez is ousted. If it ever happens.

    --
    Scott Johnson "Always with the excuses for small legs. People like you are why they only open the
    top half of caskets." -Tommy Bowen

  3. Bret Wade

    Bret Wade Guest

    GarciaGM wrote:
    > I would like to give my husband a jersey representing his home country, Venezuela. I am interested
    > in a jersey similar to those with the US flags on them. Does anyone know of a retailer that sells
    > these kind of thematic jerseys and apparel? Thanks for any help!!
    >
    > Michelle

    Voler has a line of flag jerseys at http://www.velowear.com/flag.asp. They don't list Venezuela, but
    might be able to do a custom order fairly easily.

    Bret

  4. Bobmcb

    Bobmcb Guest

    I would try http://www.bikejerseys.com/ I don't think that he lists a Venezuela right now, but he
    has contacts to get just about anything. I have used him many times, and love the company.

    Bob McBreen

    news:[email protected]...