International Jerseys (Venezuela)

Garciagm

Guest
I would like to give my husband a jersey representing his home country, Venezuela. I am interested
in a jersey similar to those with the US flags on them. Does anyone know of a retailer that sells
these kind of thematic jerseys and apparel? Thanks for any help!!

Michelle

On 7 Feb 2003 11:14:23 -0800, [email protected] (GarciaGM) wrote:

>I would like to give my husband a jersey representing his home country, Venezuela. I am interested
>in a jersey similar to those with the US flags on them. Does anyone know of a retailer that sells
>these kind of thematic jerseys and apparel? Thanks for any help!!

Wait until Chavez is ousted. If it ever happens.

--
Scott Johnson "Always with the excuses for small legs. People like you are why they only open the
top half of caskets." -Tommy Bowen

GarciaGM wrote:
> I would like to give my husband a jersey representing his home country, Venezuela. I am interested
> in a jersey similar to those with the US flags on them. Does anyone know of a retailer that sells
> these kind of thematic jerseys and apparel? Thanks for any help!!
>
> Michelle

Voler has a line of flag jerseys at http://www.velowear.com/flag.asp. They don't list Venezuela, but
might be able to do a custom order fairly easily.

Bret

I would try http://www.bikejerseys.com/ I don't think that he lists a Venezuela right now, but he
has contacts to get just about anything. I have used him many times, and love the company.

Bob McBreen

news:[email protected]...