Internship Opportunity

Finish Line

Jan 22, 2013
Hi Everyone!

My name is Derek and I am Marketing/Internship Coordinator for Finish Line. We are currently looking for a few interns to join our team. The goals of the Finish Line Internship are to provide opportunities for students to gain valuable experience and exposure to the bicycle industry. During this unpaid internship, Interns will be on the front lines educating retailers and consumers about the benefits of bicycle maintenance and the nuances of Finish Line’s products. Through a series of training sessions, the interns will develop and refine sales and marketing skills and strategies, people skills, analytical abilities, and communication skills. This hands-on approach gives our interns a unique experience designed to provide transferable skills and firsthand experience that will help them succeed in the future. Our Interns are not in the business of selling, but in the business of educating.

If you have any interest, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

so this is an internet from-your-house kind of job ?

This would be primarily done through Skype, email,and phone calls. You would have constant and consistent interaction with multiple people at Finish Line. This way you can stay at your local college/university, still be able to go to class, but also pick up internship credit and help build your resume! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Derek