interval training 4/4 tempos 53 x 11

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqBTSvBPAU]YouTube - White Zombie More Human Than Human[/ame]

ipods rock.

funny, i do recall that i was was wanting a 53 on my mountain bike when that was the only bike i had and was dominating big rigs with it in the 35 mph speed zones on the open road and then i went to a local bike store for a cross fixy and i wanted the 42 big ring changed to 46 at the same price but when the mechanic smugly said that i wouldn't be able to push that gear, i left. now i envision a 70 :eek: big ring on my tarmac as the cadence at 80+ might could sustain my Iron land speed efforts....just maybe. :p

this Evan Williams sure has me talkin'! :D

roadhouse said:
as the cadence at 80+ might could sustain my Iron land speed efforts....just maybe. :p

this Evan Williams sure has me talkin'! :D

I think something else has you talkin... :D

On a serious note Roadhouse, if I show all of your posts to my friend who majored in psychiatry, would you let him evaluate you ? Let me know, I'm more than willing to help.

gman0482 said:
I think something else has you talkin... :D

On a serious note Roadhouse, if I show all of your posts to my friend who majored in psychiatry, would you let him evaluate you ? Let me know, I'm more than willing to help.

when i want sh!t from you, i'll squeeze your head.