Interview For Cyclists

tanjaf

Apr 7, 2015
Hello, i am still making one product for people who use their bcycle for job, shopping ... I need to do a research (for market plan) so i need people to do a short interview and talk with them about this problem. I will be very thankfull. People who wants to tell me their opinion and answer to some easy questions, please contact me or you can give your opinions here, too.

I am wonder how much you use your bike? Are you going to school, to job, shopping ..? What do you bring with yourself? Do you have any bad experiences (theft, soaked stuff ...) and how it influenced on you? What type of bcycle bag do you have? Do you like it or you have some problems with it? Which? How do you solve them? Will you buy something wich can solve all your problems and how much will you pay?

Thankssss

tanjaf said:
Hello, i am still making one product for people who use their bcycle ..
I am wonder how much you use your bike? Are you going to school, to job, shopping ..? What do you bring with yourself? Do you have any bad experiences (theft, soaked stuff ...) and how it influenced on you? What type of bcycle bag do you have? Do you like it or you have some problems with it? Which? How do you solve them? Will you buy something wich can solve all your problems and how much will you pay?

Thankssss
I am wonder how much you use your bike?
- 2-3 hours and 50 kilometers daily, Monday-Friday.
Are you going to school, to job, shopping
- Mainly commuting to work. Whatever shopping that needs to be done and fits on the bike.
What do you bring with yourself
- A set of office clothes for me, then there's what the bike needs. Lights, pump, toolset and spares.
Do you have any bad experiences (theft, soaked stuff
- No theft in decades. But I rarely leave the bike parked on public property for any length of time. if I do, I lock up well and everything not locked down or bolted on gets removed and brought with me. And since I got an Ortlieb pannier, the only thing getting soaked is me.
Biggest for me apart from the time it takes is to keep hands and feet warm during winter rides, due to a medical condition.
and how it influenced on you
- Theft - had to go without a bike for some time. Soaked - the stuff dried out just fine. It wasn't like I was carrying expensive watercolours... Winter rides, well so far the nails do grow back if the heated soles fail.
What type of bcycle bag do you have
- Ortlieb Bike-Packer
Do you like it or you have some problems with it
- Basically, I like it. Rock-solid quality. When a clasp got busted in a crash, Customer care was excellent. but there is some room for improvement.
Which?
- The lid is a little funny in fit and design. It doesn't balance well when carried by hand. The side facing the bike is dirty and knobby and needs to be payed attention to if/when the bag is carried off the bike.
How do you solve them
They aren't big enough to require solving, so I ignore/put up with them.
Will you buy something wich can solve all your problems and how much will you pay
Don't think there is such a thing. but I'd go 10% on the price of the Bike-Packer for a pannier that is easier to carry off the bikes, and stays cleaner off the bike.
Only I'd have to wear the Ortlieb out FIRST, and that doesn't look to be happening anytime soon.

Thanks :))) If you know any friends, family members ... who travels with bike and want to answer the same questions, i will be very thankfull, too.

nice information
thanks
happyemo.jpg