Interview with Leontien Zijlaard Van Moorsel

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bruce Johnston, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Here is an article I have been asked for, and other requests from Women and Dads who were searching
    for articles to Inspire their daughters to race or have an interest in the lifes of Europen Pro
    women. This is an older article translated from Dutch into English. The translation is not perfect
    but still interesting and fun to read.

    Bruce

    http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-Interview.html

    Tags:

  2. Flashsteve

    Flashsteve Guest

    Great, honest talk.

    Thanks Bruce

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Here is an article I have been asked for, and other requests from Women and Dads who were
    > searching for articles to Inspire their daughters to race or have an interest in the lifes of
    > Europen Pro women. This is an older article translated from Dutch into English. The translation is
    > not perfect but still interesting and fun to read.
    >
    > Bruce
    >
    > http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/Leontien-Interview.html

    Can you repost it with a valid URL, please?