interviews wanted for bike book

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bkatovsky, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Bkatovsky

    Bkatovsky Guest

    i am working on a book for cyclists that will cover cutting-edge terrain on sports medicine,
    psychology, training, lifestyle, and equipment. i am the former editor of tri-athlete, inside
    triathlon, winning and multisport. i am interesting in talking to serious riders of all ages and
    abilities. bill katovsky

    Tags:

  2. On 16 Feb 2004 00:42:18 GMT, [email protected] (BKatovsky) wrote:

    >i am working on a book for cyclists that will cover cutting-edge terrain on sports medicine,
    >psychology, training, lifestyle, and equipment. i am the former editor of tri-athlete, inside
    >triathlon, winning and multisport. i am interesting in talking to serious riders of all ages and
    >abilities. bill katovsky

    "serious" and "all abilities" is a bit contradictory.

    Hang out at your local roadie shop. Maybe the Great Mazzoleni will even enlighten you as to the true
    path of cycling enlightenment.

    More usefully, a glance at my calendar seems to show that, at least in my area (DC Metro area) the
    audax clubs will soon be active. While I, myself, wouldn't be able to hold one of these guys' wheels
    even with a pair of Vise-grips, they might be interesting material.

    -Luigi www.livejournal.com/users/ouij Photos, Rants, Raves

  3. Kevan Smith

    Kevan Smith Guest

    On 16 Feb 2004 00:42:18 GMT, [email protected] (BKatovsky) from AOL
    http://www.aol.com wrote:

    >i am working on a book for cyclists that will cover cutting-edge terrain on sports medicine,
    >psychology, training, lifestyle, and equipment. i am the former editor of tri-athlete, inside
    >triathlon, winning and multisport. i am interesting in talking to serious riders of all ages and
    >abilities.

    Way to niche yourself into low sales.

    --
    [email protected]