interviews wanted for bike book

Bkatovsky

Guest
i am working on a book for cyclists that will cover cutting-edge terrain on sports medicine,
psychology, training, lifestyle, and equipment. i am the former editor of tri-athlete, inside
triathlon, winning and multisport. i am interesting in talking to serious riders of all ages and
abilities. bill katovsky

On 16 Feb 2004 00:42:18 GMT, [email protected] (BKatovsky) wrote:

>i am working on a book for cyclists that will cover cutting-edge terrain on sports medicine,
>psychology, training, lifestyle, and equipment. i am the former editor of tri-athlete, inside
>triathlon, winning and multisport. i am interesting in talking to serious riders of all ages and
>abilities. bill katovsky

"serious" and "all abilities" is a bit contradictory.

Hang out at your local roadie shop. Maybe the Great Mazzoleni will even enlighten you as to the true
path of cycling enlightenment.

More usefully, a glance at my calendar seems to show that, at least in my area (DC Metro area) the
audax clubs will soon be active. While I, myself, wouldn't be able to hold one of these guys' wheels
even with a pair of Vise-grips, they might be interesting material.

-Luigi www.livejournal.com/users/ouij Photos, Rants, Raves

On 16 Feb 2004 00:42:18 GMT, [email protected] (BKatovsky) from AOL
http://www.aol.com wrote:

>i am working on a book for cyclists that will cover cutting-edge terrain on sports medicine,
>psychology, training, lifestyle, and equipment. i am the former editor of tri-athlete, inside
>triathlon, winning and multisport. i am interesting in talking to serious riders of all ages and
>abilities.

Way to niche yourself into low sales.

--
[email protected]