Intro and Hello

D. Dub

Guest
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and posting very
occsionally.

I'm a retrogrouch in Calgary that has decided to bike a lot more and a lot
more seriously this year.

Been around mtn bikes forever and a day, in fact I started at about 16-17
in 1984-85; mountain biking was pretty new and weird back then!!

I was weaned on thumbshifters and 18 speeds, Tomaselli brake levers, Suntour
Mountech, Bullmoose bars, Hite-Rites the original Stumpjumpers, Ritchey's,
Breezer and Fat City Cycles.

--
D. Dub

D. Dub wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and posting

very
> occsionally.
>
> I'm a retrogrouch in Calgary that has decided to bike a lot more and

a lot
> more seriously this year.

Sorry, we don't care for "serious" people here.

JD

> D. Dub wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and posting

> very
>> occsionally.
>>
>> I'm a retrogrouch in Calgary that has decided to bike a lot more and

> a lot
>> more seriously this year.

> Sorry, we don't care for "serious" people here.
>
> JD

How about if I bike in more slipshod and less serious manner?

"D. Dub" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> D. Dub wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and posting

>> very
>>> occsionally.
>>>
>>> I'm a retrogrouch in Calgary that has decided to bike a lot more and

>> a lot
>>> more seriously this year.

>> Sorry, we don't care for "serious" people here.
>>
>> JD

> How about if I bike in more slipshod and less serious manner?

That works. Grinning and drooling qualifies. Serious is for the gay
roadies.

CDB

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:24:11 -0800, D. Dub <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and posting very
> occsionally.

Welcome to the circus. You might want to don a rain jacket just in case
the monkeys start tossing their own poo at you.
--
Slack

wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and posting very
> occsionally.

Welcome to the circus. You might want to don a rain jacket just in case
the monkeys start tossing their own poo at you.
--
Slack

ummmmmm noted, thanx

Slack wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:24:11 -0800, D. Dub

<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and

posting very
> > occsionally.
> >

> Welcome to the circus. You might want to don a rain jacket just in

case
> the monkeys start tossing their own poo at you.
> --
> Slack

That is offensive to poo throwing monkeys everywhere.

No monkey with an ounce of integrity would post here.

Slack wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:24:11 -0800, D. Dub

<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and

posting very
> > occsionally.
> >

> Welcome to the circus. You might want to don a rain jacket just in

case
> the monkeys start tossing their own poo at you.
> --
> Slack

It's more like the shuttle monkeys tossing poo all around in the form
of their "knowledge".

JD

> Slack wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:24:11 -0800, D. Dub

> <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > Just thought I'd intro myself formal like. Been lurking and

> posting very
>> > occsionally.
>> >

>> Welcome to the circus. You might want to don a rain jacket just in

> case
>> the monkeys start tossing their own poo at you.
>> --
>> Slack

> It's more like the shuttle monkeys tossing poo all around in the form
> of their "knowledge".
>
> JD

I give you example A...