Introducing Myself

AsianBullet

Mar 9, 2013
Hello friends My name is Pat. I've biked all over the world, from La Cuerva to Montisseramo to Bali. I'm a quirky individual who only finds peace while on the bike or spending time with my boyfriend, Stevie Panus. I like to cook and enjoy the warmth of my satanic cat, Zezo. Haha. He's not that evil. Haha. I hope to learn a lot from you and hope my stay here is a long one. :)

I am, who I am fellas. Still hoping to learn a lot from you guys and gals.

Thanks for the welcome...I think.

AsianBullet said:
I am, who I am fellas.  Still hoping to learn a lot from you guys and gals.  Thanks for the welcome...I think.
Welcome. You can ignore CampyBigot as tolerance and understanding are absent in him. He's a lifelong member of the old, white boys only club and likely has a few klan cloaks in his closet.

Originally Posted by alienator .

Welcome. You can ignore CampyBigot as tolerance and understanding are absent in him. He's a lifelong member of the old, white boys only club and likely has a few klan cloaks in his closet.

Now wait just a sec---he has the name of an EYEtalian product as his handle. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Also--how many total posts does a new member need before they stop holding new ones for review? 10, maybe?

I know it's not the content of what I'm posting, because I put up something pretty racy in the soap box, and it was approved.

Not only an Eyetalian handle, but my French tires just arrived this afternoon from the English company I ordered them from with SWEDISH postage attached!

I'm the very model of a scientist salarian! I celebrate diversity!

alien! You should show more tolerance and understanding! And compassion! And sensitivity! And, of course, political correctness in your ad hominems. And your synonyms!

"Also--how many total posts does a new member need before they stop holding new ones for review? 10, maybe?"

I am tolerant of all new member posts!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Not only an Eyetalian handle, but my French tires just arrived this afternoon from the English company I ordered them from with SWEDISH postage attached!

I'm the very model of a scientist salarian! I celebrate diversity!

alien! You should show more tolerance and understanding! And compassion! And sensitivity! And, of course, political correctness in your ad hominems. And your synonyms!

"Also--how many total posts does a new member need before they stop holding new ones for review? 10, maybe?"

I am tolerant of all new member posts!
Obviously not, sir. I was made to feel like an outsider from the outset. Thanks for the warm welcome, Herr Campy. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon13.gif

Alles Klar, Herr Kommissar.

"I was made to feel like an outsider from the outset."

Well, 'Pat'...there's always the warmth of your cat.

And just to show you how understanding and tolerant of warm cats I am...here's a pikture for you.

Warm kittah feels like an insider! He's a lifelong member of the Old White Cats Only Feline Club! Meeow!

Campy keeps following the gay guy around. :) Must hate himself for who he really is. It's ok Campy. I'll walk you out of the closet.

Gladys Kravitz said:
I'm sorry, but you have a smarmy attitude.
I think you have me and my roomie, Stevie Panus, confused. I'm the sober, friendly slant in the household

Originally Posted by AsianBullet .

I think you have me and my roomie, Stevie Panus, confused. I'm the sober, friendly slant in the household
Riiiiight. His name is Panus. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif Good one. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

I
mpre53 said:
Riiiiight. His name is Panus. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif  Good one.  /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif
I know, I know. Seems awfully coincidental, doesn't it? But that is his name. I jokingly say to him, Stevie, can I touch your Panus? We always get a chuckle out of that one. Haha