introduction to racing clinics in New York City this summer

John Forrest Tomlinson

Guest
Each year the Century Road Club Association puts on several clinics
that serve as an introductions to bike racing.

The clinics simulate a real bike race, but experienced racers ride
with the group and provide on-bike coaching about techniques and
tactics. Just like a real race we pin numbers, follow a motor pacer
and sprint for prizes. Afterwards, participants gather at the finish
line with the coaches to discuss the race in detail and explore what
steps they can take next to be a full-fledged racer.

The next two clinics, to be held in Central Park, New York City are
For Women, Saturday, June 26, 2004
For Men, Saturday, July 31, 2004

For details and to register, visit
http://www.crca.net/coaching/introclinics.htm

John Tomlinson for CRCA

[email protected] (John Forrest Tomlinson) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Each year the Century Road Club Association puts on several clinics
> that serve as an introductions to bike racing.
>
> The clinics simulate a real bike race, but experienced racers ride
> with the group and provide on-bike coaching about techniques and

I thought this was going to be a list of the hospitals closest to
the NYC races.

-ilan