Introduction

decca234uk

Jan 18, 2010
Hi,

I'm Paul from Leeds in England. I've been cycling since I was a kid and love taking my Allez out for recration and commutting. I suffer serious withdrawel systems if I can't get out on my bike. I love the summer when I can ride through all the small villages on the back roads to york. After a couple of hours on my bike, a shower and I'm refreshed and ready for anything.

decca234uk said:
Hi,

I'm Paul from Leeds in England. I've been cycling since I was a kid and love taking my Allez out for recration and commutting. I suffer serious withdrawel systems if I can't get out on my bike. I love the summer when I can ride through all the small villages on the back roads to york. After a couple of hours on my bike, a shower and I'm refreshed and ready for anything.
hows tricks i tend to do the country roads too, allways find the main roads can be a bit monotonous at times and constant speeding traffic can get tireing even though the road surface is better ...plenty of hills around me in cork south ireland how did you get on with bad weather couldnt get out for a few weeks here with ice on roads nearly came off so abandoned for a week or so ......full blown cabin fever over christmas...:mad::eek:

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself to you on this forum. My name is Kate from New York. Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I will enjoy my stay here.