Introduction

Hello Carlo
Thank you for sharing our love of bikes and trying to learn the English language.
Be careful about posting your location information.
I hope to see you around the forum working on your English language skills and I want to know what is going on in the world of Italian bikes!
I KNOW you have a big road bike community in Italy, is mountain biking also popular there? In the north?

Ciao Carlo, welcome to the forum. I am not trying to be critical but you may have meant to propose discussion as opposed to " argument". Of course we have that here also. :(

Hi Carlo, welcome to the forum! :) Hope you find it rewarding.

What is your favorite thing about Varese?

BikeBikeBikeBike said:
Hello Carlo
Thank you for sharing our love of bikes and trying to learn the English language.
Be careful about posting your location information.
I hope to see you around the forum working on your English language skills and I want to know what is going on in the world of Italian bikes!
I KNOW you have a big road bike community in Italy, is mountain biking also popular there? In the north?
Yes, [SIZE=10.5pt]mountain biking is very popular here in [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Italy[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. In particular in [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]North Italy[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], in Prealps and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Alps[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] area. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]MTB is the acronym used in [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Italy[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] for the bikes for mountain biking.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]On this argument I’d like collect data and Information abut the history of mountain biking. Where did it born ? the first frames and prototypes, etc ?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Could you help me or, should it be better to open a new topic on this argument ?[/SIZE]
Femiluv said:
Hi Carlo, welcome to the forum! :) Hope you find it rewarding.

What is your favorite thing about Varese?
[SIZE=11pt]I like the [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]lakes that surround [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Varese[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], the peaceful roads with little traffic among gently rolling hillsides closed to the [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Alps[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. [/SIZE]