Introduction

Welcome aboard, I think you will enjoy it here. The people are really friendly here and it won't take anytime before you will feel right at home.

Howdy! Welcome to the forums! I'm new here myself. Hopefully, you can get the cash together and get the gear you need to get yourself on the road! Cheers!

Hey there, we're glad to have you here, hopefully you enjoy your stay here!! WELCOME! and happy riding!

Welcome Cyclelad and take your time! Don't rush through the process and don't buy the cheapest bike you see! Experiment around looking for some really good and nice bikes that fits your style and go with that!

Welcome. Go ahead and ask in bike equipment discussion all the available options for starters. All the stuff combined are a bit pricey but is far less that you will ever pay for a car plus maintenance.

See ya around.

Let me suggest you don't spring for a really cheap bike. Go to a Trek or Specialized store and they have lower cost versions of their models that are GOOD bikes with less than optimum grade components. These bikes are slightly heavier than the top grade but a WHOLE lot lighter than the cheaper off-brand bikes. And the warranties are generally better.

Welcome to the forum, dear. It's always good to see a new member on this from . Feel free to post and enjoy the forum. See you in the posts! :)

Hi and thanks for introducing yourself. Don't worry if you can't afford to purchase a bike yet, I'm sure you'll eventually get to the point where you'll be able to enjoy this wonderful hobby. Keep visiting these forums and interact and learn about cycling in the meantime.

Hello! And welcome to the forum. I am new too. Well! I felt sad for you that due to the lack of money you are not able to buy a bike with gear. I will pray for you. My best wishes are with you. Enjoy the forum this is a better place to know more about the bikes.

Hi everyone. I've already been around the forum a fair bit and been really impressed how friendly and helpful everyone is here. I'm just conditioning my first ever brew (it's drinkable if nothing better), Thank you for all your help.

Hello. I find biking a relaxing means of spending my free time. In fact, I always do my best to find time for it. It helps with anxiety stress.

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to hear about your interest in cycling. While having a road bike and gear can certainly enhance the experience, it's not necessary to start. You can explore the GGNRA and Marin Headlands on any bike, and even on foot. Don't let the lack of equipment hold you back. Instead, focus on building your skills and endurance. You can find plenty of resources and advice here to help you get started. And who knows, you might even discover a newfound love for the Tahoe cookie along the way. Remember, it's not about the gear, but the journey and the community. Happy exploring! :)