Inversion training!

"Dally" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Cohen wrote:

>>>One's turning 13, the other is 6.

>> In three years, bring the older one on a vacation to Las Vegas. His
>> birthday present awaits him a short hour drive over the county line.

> Everyone has a claim on that boy. When he's 14 I'm supposed to send him
> into the Michigan woods with my natal menfolk to shoot something.
>
> Turning cutey-pie little boys into men is a tougher job that it seems for
> a mother.

No, it's not. Here are your instructions:

1) Shut up.

2) Sit down.

3) Stay out of the way.

David

Thanks for the info Mack!
You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
where that came from in this subject.
I don't have the much trouble with my back so I think the boots are
fine for me as well. I do hang upsidedown without any negative side
effects so far. I think this is all for me.

Thanks,
Sheldon

"Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
> Thanks for the info Mack!

Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do in
the first place.

> You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
> where that came from in this subject.

You seem to be protesting an awful lot.

> I don't have the much trouble with my back so I think the boots are
> fine for me as well. I do hang upsidedown without any negative side
> effects so far. I think this is all for me.

Yes, take his crappy advice. In fact, I agree with him now. Since you
already have "a bulging disc", what harm could complete free hanging
inversion cause?

Yes, listen to Mack, Job Security. Those of us whose professions greatly
rely on stupidity salute you.

David

"Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
> Thanks for the info Mack!

Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do in
the first place.

> You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
> where that came from in this subject.

You seem to be protesting an awful lot.

> I don't have the much trouble with my back so I think the boots are
> fine for me as well. I do hang upsidedown without any negative side
> effects so far. I think this is all for me.

Yes, take his crappy advice. In fact, I agree with him now. Since you
already have "a bulging disc", what harm could complete free hanging
inversion cause?

Yes, listen to Mack, Job Security. Those of us whose professions greatly
rely on stupidity salute you.

David

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Ewpyf.9663$M%[email protected]...

> "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Thanks for the info Mack!

> Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do in
> the first place.
>
>> You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
>> where that came from in this subject.

> You seem to be protesting an awful lot.
>
>> I don't have the much trouble with my back so I think the boots are
>> fine for me as well. I do hang upsidedown without any negative side
>> effects so far. I think this is all for me.

> Yes, take his crappy advice. In fact, I agree with him now. Since you
> already have "a bulging disc", what harm could complete free hanging
> inversion cause?
>
> Yes, listen to Mack, Job Security. Those of us whose professions greatly
> rely on stupidity salute you.

What a schmuck - we aren;t talking good or bad exercise here - we're talking
life threatening . . literally

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Ewpyf.9663$M%[email protected]...

> "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Thanks for the info Mack!

> Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do in
> the first place.
>
>> You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
>> where that came from in this subject.

> You seem to be protesting an awful lot.
>
>> I don't have the much trouble with my back so I think the boots are
>> fine for me as well. I do hang upsidedown without any negative side
>> effects so far. I think this is all for me.

> Yes, take his crappy advice. In fact, I agree with him now. Since you
> already have "a bulging disc", what harm could complete free hanging
> inversion cause?
>
> Yes, listen to Mack, Job Security. Those of us whose professions greatly
> rely on stupidity salute you.

What a schmuck - we aren;t talking good or bad exercise here - we're talking
life threatening . . literally

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Ewpyf.9663$M%[email protected]...

> "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Thanks for the info Mack!

> Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do in
> the first place.
>
>> You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
>> where that came from in this subject.

> You seem to be protesting an awful lot.

not that there is anything wrong with it

David Cohen wrote:
> "Dally" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>David Cohen wrote:
>>
>>>"Dally" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> In three years, bring the older one on a vacation to Las Vegas. His
>>>birthday present awaits him a short hour drive over the county line.

>>Everyone has a claim on that boy. When he's 14 I'm supposed to send him
>>into the Michigan woods with my natal menfolk to shoot something.
>>
>>Turning cutey-pie little boys into men is a tougher job that it seems for
>>a mother.

> No, it's not. Here are your instructions:
>
> 1) Shut up.
>
> 2) Sit down.
>
> 3) Stay out of the way.

And you think that won't be tough for me?

Dally

"Dally" <[email protected]> wrote
> David Cohen wrote:

>>>Everyone has a claim on that boy. When he's 14 I'm supposed to send him
>>>into the Michigan woods with my natal menfolk to shoot something.
>>>
>>>Turning cutey-pie little boys into men is a tougher job that it seems for
>>>a mother.

>> No, it's not. Here are your instructions:
>>
>> 1) Shut up.
>>
>> 2) Sit down.
>>
>> 3) Stay out of the way.

> And you think that won't be tough for me?

Well, #2 shouldn't be a problem for someone who squats, and #3 is a road
racing skill.

#1 may be problematic.

David

"David" <[email protected]> wrote
> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> Thanks for the info Mack!

>> Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do in
>> the first place.
>>
>>> You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues - God knows
>>> where that came from in this subject.

>> You seem to be protesting an awful lot.
>>
>>> I don't have the much trouble with my back so I think the boots are
>>> fine for me as well. I do hang upsidedown without any negative side
>>> effects so far. I think this is all for me.

>> Yes, take his crappy advice. In fact, I agree with him now. Since you
>> already have "a bulging disc", what harm could complete free hanging
>> inversion cause?
>>
>> Yes, listen to Mack, Job Security. Those of us whose professions greatly
>> rely on stupidity salute you.

> What a schmuck - we aren;t talking good or bad exercise here - we're
> talking life threatening . . literally

Now, if only there was a way to do inversion without having to clamp your
ankles? Hmmm...

:)~

David

On 15 Jan 2006 00:15:15 -0800, "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:

>You seem to be the only one not so fixated on gay issues -

It's ok Shelly, we like you anyways, even with your ass cheeks spread.

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:SCuyf.8655$%[email protected]...

> "David" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>
>>> Yes, you finally found someone to agree with what you were going to do
>>> in the first place.

>>> You seem to be protesting an awful lot.

>>> Yes, take his crappy advice. In fact, I agree with him now. Since you
>>> already have "a bulging disc", what harm could complete free hanging
>>> inversion cause?
>>>
>>> Yes, listen to Mack, Job Security. Those of us whose professions greatly
>>> rely on stupidity salute you.

>> What a schmuck - we aren;t talking good or bad exercise here - we're
>> talking life threatening . . literally

> Now, if only there was a way to do inversion without having to clamp your
> ankles? Hmmm...
>
> :)~

Ha ha!

I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee. They
sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
gives morons courage.

"David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:SCuyf.8655$%[email protected]...
>>
>> "David" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> What a schmuck - we aren;t talking good or bad exercise here - we're
>>> talking life threatening . . literally

>> Now, if only there was a way to do inversion without having to clamp your
>> ankles? Hmmm...
>>
>> :)~

> Ha ha!

"Mack" babbled

>I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee. They
>sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
>nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
>gives morons courage.

You are SO right Mack.

You giving someone bad abvice that could potentially cripple them for life
shows so much more integrity and class.

But the net is like that.

Mack wrote:

> I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee. They
> sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
> nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
> gives morons courage.

Says the moron with the anonymous account.

Dally

"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote

> "Mack" babbled
>
>>I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee.
>>They sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
>>nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
>>gives morons courage.
>>

> You are SO right Mack.
>
> You giving someone bad abvice that could potentially cripple them for life
> shows so much more integrity and class.
>
> But the net is like that.

I'm still trying to figure out the "anonymity" part. I use my real name,
have on occasion mentioned where I work, have occasionally mentioned my
personal website which has photos of me and mine, a number of regulars and
former regulars know my address and phone number, and I have personally met
a dozen or so of them.

I guess Mack wants naked jpegs of my genitals, to finally achieve
non-anonymity.

David

"Mack" <[email protected]> wrote:
>"David" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> "David" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Now, if only there was a way to do inversion without having to clamp your
>>> ankles? Hmmm...
>>>
>>> :)~

>> Ha ha!

>I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee. They
>sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
>nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
>gives morons courage.

Oh, ********. David Cohen and I agree on this subject, too. David G.
and I have had strong disagreements about whether ankle inversion is
just fine (my view) or whether one should used a "seated" inversion
unit like the one his company designed, but I agree with him, too.
When someone has clear spinal issues, such as Sheldon's displaced
disc, further stretching the intervertebral ligaments by immediately
dropping into full inversion with using gravity boots hung from a
chinning bar can be damned dangerous. I doubt you'll find an
orthopedic surgeon or chiropractor who will tell you differently.
Both Davids are recommending partial and gradual inversion, and both
are right.

But you're right that "anonymity gives morons courage." The trick is
figuring out who the morons are.

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:08:56 GMT, "David Cohen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote
>>
>> "Mack" babbled
>>
>>>I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee.
>>>They sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
>>>nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
>>>gives morons courage.
>>>

>> You are SO right Mack.
>>
>> You giving someone bad abvice that could potentially cripple them for life
>> shows so much more integrity and class.
>>
>> But the net is like that.

>I'm still trying to figure out the "anonymity" part. I use my real name,
>have on occasion mentioned where I work, have occasionally mentioned my
>personal website which has photos of me and mine, a number of regulars and
>former regulars know my address and phone number, and I have personally met
>a dozen or so of them.
>
>I guess Mack wants naked jpegs of my genitals, to finally achieve
>non-anonymity.

If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:25:34 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mack" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Ha ha!

>>I think David and David should make some fire together under a teepee. They
>>sure like to agree with each other and attack my reasoned points with
>>nothing more than ad hominem attacks. But the net is like that. Anonymity
>>gives morons courage.

>Oh, ********. David Cohen and I agree on this subject, too. David G.
>and I have had strong disagreements about whether ankle inversion is
>just fine (my view) or whether one should used a "seated" inversion
>unit like the one his company designed, but I agree with him, too.
>When someone has clear spinal issues, such as Sheldon's displaced
>disc, further stretching the intervertebral ligaments by immediately
>dropping into full inversion with using gravity boots hung from a
>chinning bar can be damned dangerous. I doubt you'll find an
>orthopedic surgeon or chiropractor who will tell you differently.
>Both Davids are recommending partial and gradual inversion, and both
>are right.
>
>But you're right that "anonymity gives morons courage." The trick is
>figuring out who the morons are.

In my experience they are always self-evident! ;o)

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:08:56 GMT, "David Cohen"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote
>>>
>>> "Mack" babbled

>>> You are SO right Mack.
>>>
>>> You giving someone bad abvice that could potentially cripple them for
>>> life
>>> shows so much more integrity and class.
>>>
>>> But the net is like that.

>>I'm still trying to figure out the "anonymity" part. I use my real name,
>>have on occasion mentioned where I work, have occasionally mentioned my
>>personal website which has photos of me and mine, a number of regulars and
>>former regulars know my address and phone number, and I have personally
>>met
>>a dozen or so of them.
>>
>>I guess Mack wants naked jpegs of my genitals, to finally achieve
>>non-anonymity.

> If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
> the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

I'd definitely be inclined to take Cohen's word for his non-anonymity.