Inversion training!

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:08:56 GMT, "David Cohen"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote
>>>
>>> "Mack" babbled

>>> You are SO right Mack.
>>>
>>> You giving someone bad abvice that could potentially cripple them for
>>> life
>>> shows so much more integrity and class.
>>>
>>> But the net is like that.

>>I'm still trying to figure out the "anonymity" part. I use my real name,
>>have on occasion mentioned where I work, have occasionally mentioned my
>>personal website which has photos of me and mine, a number of regulars and
>>former regulars know my address and phone number, and I have personally
>>met
>>a dozen or so of them.
>>
>>I guess Mack wants naked jpegs of my genitals, to finally achieve
>>non-anonymity.

> If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
> the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

I'd definitely be inclined to take Cohen's word for his non-anonymity.

"David" <[email protected]> wrote
> "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote

>>>I'm still trying to figure out the "anonymity" part. I use my real name,
>>>have on occasion mentioned where I work, have occasionally mentioned my
>>>personal website which has photos of me and mine, a number of regulars
>>>and
>>>former regulars know my address and phone number, and I have personally
>>>met
>>>a dozen or so of them.
>>>
>>>I guess Mack wants naked jpegs of my genitals, to finally achieve
>>>non-anonymity.

>> If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
>> the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

> I'd definitely be inclined to take Cohen's word for his non-anonymity.

Oh, stop whining, you two big babies, and take my naked genitals like...uh,
like cowboys!

David

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "David" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
>>> the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

>> I'd definitely be inclined to take Cohen's word for his non-anonymity.

> Oh, stop whining, you two big babies, and take my naked genitals
> like...uh, like cowboys!

No self respecting Aussie would ever see that movie

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote
> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote
>>> "Mack" babbled

>>> You are SO right Mack.
>>>
>>> You giving someone bad abvice that could potentially cripple them for
>>> life
>>> shows so much more integrity and class.
>>>
>>> But the net is like that.

>>I'm still trying to figure out the "anonymity" part. I use my real name,
>>have on occasion mentioned where I work, have occasionally mentioned my
>>personal website which has photos of me and mine, a number of regulars and
>>former regulars know my address and phone number, and I have personally
>>met
>>a dozen or so of them.
>>
>>I guess Mack wants naked jpegs of my genitals, to finally achieve
>>non-anonymity.

> If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
> the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

"Only for real cowboys."

David

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:24:58 GMT, "David Cohen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"David" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> If you do decide to post such material, would you please include in
>>> the subject line: "Not for the faint-hearted." ;o)

>> I'd definitely be inclined to take Cohen's word for his non-anonymity.

>Oh, stop whining, you two big babies, and take my naked genitals like...uh,
>like cowboys!

But cowboys wear chaps Cohen! ;o)

<[email protected]> wrote:

>and take my naked genitals like...uh,
>like cowboys!
>
>David

Someone pass the magnifying glass? Much like his sexual partners, I
can't seem to find them.

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:36:01 GMT, "David Cohen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> all you'll need is a REALLY large,
>wide screen monitor to properly display the jpeg.

And a microscope.

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "David" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "Mack" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> I'm still waiting for the pictures.

>> Gird yourself Mack. Cohen needs very little encouragement. The photos are
>> imminent.

> Similar to http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/whalepenis.jpg
>
> David

There's just something wrong about washing a whale's ****. They already
live in the water for cryin' out loud. I did note that the whale was kicked
back and seemed to be enjoying the process.

"Larry Hodges" <[email protected]> wrote
> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "David" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> "Mack" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>
>>> Gird yourself Mack. Cohen needs very little encouragement. The photos
>>> are imminent.

>> Similar to http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/whalepenis.jpg
>>
>> David

> There's just something wrong about washing a whale's ****. They already
> live in the water for cryin' out loud. I did note that the whale was
> kicked back and seemed to be enjoying the process.

Reminds me of that Ron White joke about his dog sluggo. Sluggo, a bulldog,
was getting semen extracted from him for breeding purposes. Ron White
brought him to the vet for this. Sluggo really got excited every time they
had to go to the vet.

The vet said, you don't have to bring him in here for this. Why don't we
just show you how to do this and you can collect the semen at home. Ron
White says, no thank you doc. You can just keep doing it. Sluggo follows me
around all the time as it is. Think what will happen if I start do this to
him too.

"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Larry Hodges" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> "David" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Similar to http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/whalepenis.jpg
>>>
>>> David

>> There's just something wrong about washing a whale's ****. They already
>> live in the water for cryin' out loud. I did note that the whale was
>> kicked back and seemed to be enjoying the process.
>>

> Reminds me of that Ron White joke about his dog sluggo. Sluggo, a
> bulldog, was getting semen extracted from him for breeding purposes. Ron
> White brought him to the vet for this. Sluggo really got excited every
> time they had to go to the vet.
>
> The vet said, you don't have to bring him in here for this. Why don't we
> just show you how to do this and you can collect the semen at home. Ron
> White says, no thank you doc. You can just keep doing it. Sluggo follows
> me around all the time as it is. Think what will happen if I start do this
> to him too.

Actually, as I look at it again, they guy has a bag in his other hand.
Maybe he's pulling a Sluggo here? I hope he got hazard pay!

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:33:11 -0800, "Larry Hodges"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Actually, as I look at it again

Get it out, you just spent 6 hours looking at that pic, and <ah hem>
*fantasizing* about it.