Investigate Novitzky

Stormsgate

Mar 10, 2010
With the doping investigators getting free reign,...Novitzky and the federal crooks trying to lead this witch hunt for their own selfish gain, need to be investigated themselves.

How about placing your worship in more deserving heroes - not athletes or entertainers? Novitzky is doing his job - get off the guy's back, he's not the one who doped...

Stormsgate said:
With the doping investigators getting free reign,...Novitzky and the federal crooks trying to lead this witch hunt for their own selfish gain, need to be investigated themselves.

Is it worth it?...

For the non-cycling fan, this is waste of tax payers $$$’s for a federal inquiry.

It is hard to believe, given what has come out in recent years, that a single person in the peloton hasn't doped at some point in his career, including Lance. That said, this investigation, at this stage, isn't worth the millions of tax dollars, attorney hours (on both sides) it will cost, whatever the result. All doping issues aside, Lance is a great athlete, period. His comeback after cancer is impressive and inspiring. period. And the bottom line is that the Livestrong organization does good things for the sport, and for cancer research. People need to look beyond Lance's arrogance (he is, let's face it) and his fame grabbing to realize that at the most base level, he does stand for good, he inspires a lot of people, and he puts a lot of money where it can really matter. I'm not saying this investigation doesn't have merit, because it does. I'm just weighing the costs (to taxpayers, especially) and the benefits here.

If they're found guilty, they're disgraced for about 10 seconds, they MAY have to do a PSA that you see once and then, they go on Larry King Live, apologize to their families for "putting them through this" and get a hefty book deal.

Oh the humanity!!!

We are $12.5 Trillion in debt in this country. Why are we wasting a single penny on something like this?. What a waste of my taxpayer dollars. Is there a single intelligent person in any bureau of our government?

tonyzackery said:
How about placing your worship in more deserving heroes - not athletes or entertainers? Novitzky is doing his job - get off the guy's back, he's not the one who doped...

lolol....hes doing it for his own gain dude......I only worship God buddy!

tonyzackery said:

Problems at home??

I will take that as a yes.....hang in there......it will get better...if you need to talk I'm here for you and if you need me to teach you how to not suck so much wheel...i can do that too.

tonyzackery said:

But he's not doing his job that well. Apparently for such an open and shut case like Novitzky has against Barry Bonds, who was arguably one of the biggest figures in US sports, with paperwork that supposedly shows the 'when and what' with regards to steroid use as well as information from not too long prior to that case of Bonds failing steroids tests, you really couldn't call 5 years and counting and still not got the case in court doing his job... And it came out a couple of weeks ago that it'll be late 2011 at the earliest before that Novitzky case possibly goes to court.

So... Say Novitzky loses that one - who's going to foot the bill for the apocalyptic lawsuit from Bonds and the Giants that will surely ensue? 7 years of missed $50+ million a year... That's gonna sting the publics wallet a little..

Way to get you job done well Novi... There should be a 'sh1t or get off the pot' rule - if you have the evidence, bring it to court and get the job done but don't waste 7 years of tax payers money just trying to get the case to where they can even just think about bringing it to trial. Forget Bonds for a second - the Giants were the first team in decades to privately fund an inner city ballpark - what about their return on investment? The park went from being sold out every night, even with tickets being expensive, to about 10,000 less per night with a significant reduction in ticket prices. Do we allow 'investigators' do drag their heals and trash careers and place sports teams at a financial loss without recourse for compensation?

swampy1970 said:
But he's not doing his job that well. Apparently for such an open and shut case like Novitzky has against Barry Bonds, who was arguably one of the biggest figures in US sports, with paperwork that supposedly shows the 'when and what' with regards to steroid use as well as information from not too long prior to that case of Bonds failing steroids tests, you really couldn't call 5 years and counting and still not got the case in court doing his job... And it came out a couple of weeks ago that it'll be late 2011 at the earliest before that Novitzky case possibly goes to court.

So... Say Novitzky loses that one - who's going to foot the bill for the apocalyptic lawsuit from Bonds and the Giants that will surely ensue? 7 years of missed $50+ million a year... That's gonna sting the publics wallet a little..

Way to get you job done well Novi... There should be a 'sh1t or get off the pot' rule - if you have the evidence, bring it to court and get the job done but don't waste 7 years of tax payers money just trying to get the case to where they can even just think about bringing it to trial. Forget Bonds for a second - the Giants were the first team in decades to privately fund an inner city ballpark - what about their return on investment? The park went from being sold out every night, even with tickets being expensive, to about 10,000 less per night with a significant reduction in ticket prices. Do we allow 'investigators' do drag their heals and trash careers and place sports teams at a financial loss without recourse for compensation?

well said! A lesson learned for me

Stormsgate said:
lolol....hes doing it for his own gain dude......I only worship God buddy!

like Lance doped for his own financial gain and lied about it for almost a decade of which all of those finances, in the multiples of millions of dollars, will be ceased by the US government if and when this federal investigation turns up anything thus going to help that trillion dollar debt. Hey, thanks Lance.

so why did you start a thread saying Novitsky needs to be investigated but offer no proof, rhyme or reason for saying that? do you have anything? did he do something wrong?

roadhouse said:
like Lance doped for his own financial gain and lied about it for almost a decade of which all of those finances, in the multiples of millions of dollars, will be ceased by the US government if and when this federal investigation turns up anything thus going to help that trillion dollar debt. Hey, thanks Lance.

so why did you start a thread saying Novitsky needs to be investigated but offer no proof, rhyme or reason for saying that? do you have anything? did he do something wrong?

So How long have you been a Lance hating guy? I met lance when he was 17 and have followed him ever since. If you like it or not He is doing great things for the cancer community! That is a fact. Even if you believe all the negative things you say about him you must give him credit at least for what he and his team are doing for cancer and if you cant do that then you need to get that God believing quote of your emails or maybe I just misunderstood and you are not a god fearing man. I have been following Novitsky over the last few years and he is all about self rightousness and his own self and furthering his career. We do not know for sure if Lance doped or not and you and others may or may not like him....but my point being Novitsky in my opinine is doing it for all the wrong reasons and the damage will be far greater than just letting it go. You want proof.....you go look it up yourself for I have already done all that You have a good day:)

we are aware that if federal money was used as alleged than anything and everything earned from the time he was proven to have doped by way of federal money will be ceased and taken over, resulting in the US owning it. that might put a much higher price tag on Lance than on Barry Bonds subsequently being a huge difference, millions and millions of dollars, in cause and effect, the reason why to go after Lance.

Novitzky cold make back enough money for the US to recap losses Swampy mentioned over those last five years come late 2011, within one year.

roadhouse said:
we are aware that if federal money was used as alleged than anything and everything earned from the time he was proven to have doped by way of federal money will be ceased and taken over, resulting in the US owning it. that might put a much higher price tag on Lance than on Barry Bonds subsequently being a huge difference, millions and millions of dollars, in cause and effect, the reason why to go after Lance.

Novitzky cold make back enough money for the US to recap losses Swampy mentioned over those last five years come late 2011, within one year.

lololol......this is a dead end argement for you and I but I very much respect you for standing up for what you believe in! I mean that....you have my respect

Stormsgate said:
lololol......this is a dead end argement for you and I but I very much respect you for standing up for what you believe in! I mean that....you have my respect

i've just come to see things from a different perspective. i used to really enjoy bragging on Lance and defending him.

roadhouse said:
i've just come to see things from a different perspective. i used to really enjoy bragging on Lance and defending him.

We need more people like yourself that will get involved with what they believe. Although I do not agree,I do understand what your saying and it sounds like you have done your homework too. I do hope though that nothing comes out of this and everyone can go on with their lives....without the doping. Please undertand that I am against doping.

roadhouse said:

You have no clue what the Federal investigation and it's scope is about do you? It does not, and will not, too hundreds of millions of dollars.

swampy1970 said:

You and your Bonds hard-on are so pathetic it ain't funny anymore...matter-of-fact, this thread is a cesspool - I'll take my shower and delouse now...

swampy1970 said:
You have no clue what the Federal investigation and it's scope is about do you? It does not, and will not, too hundreds of millions of dollars.

are you in the U.S. or am I and for all of your life let alone currently? watch what this government is capable of when it comes to their money. it's a two-fer.

swampy, i never said 100's of millions but some money should be re-cooped and rightfully so. that is what you are failing to see, this is where i see this case being different from that balco case in that regards.

Chapeau! said:
Is it worth it?...

For the non-cycling fan, this is waste of tax payers $$$’s for a federal inquiry.

sure, it's a waste of my federal tax money. just like that money wasted investigating congressman randy "duke" cunningham. a bona fide vietnam hero sent to prison because he just used his position to make some financial gains which some foolish legislators went and made illegal. or like those federal tax dollars wasted investigating the mob. or those dollars wasted finding out that hammers which meet military standards don't really cost $300. yep, a bona fide waste of my tax money. surely the u.s. treasury is there to benefit all americans, both honest and law abiding citizens and those who would use the money in a fraudulent manner in violation of u.s. laws, too.