invite to Ride-A-Lot to ride Red Rocks Trail

LIBERATOR

Guest
I invite Ride-A-Lot to go riding with me, on Red Rocks Trail, rated
black diamond, accross from Dakota Ridge.

If Ridey wants to ride with me, I will gladly meet him for lunch, and
go riding with him if he can ride that trail.

LIBERACE queefed:
> I invite Ride-A-Lot to go riding with me, <snip>.

Why would anyone want to ride that slow?

Perhaps you should make an offer to let someone walk along side and
hold your hand. At least until you get over rating sidewalks and dirt
roads as "Black Diamond" trails.

> LIBERACE queefed:
> > I invite Ride-A-Lot to go riding with me, <snip>.

> Why would anyone want to ride that slow?
>
> Perhaps you should make an offer to let someone walk along side and
> hold your hand. At least until you get over rating sidewalks and dirt
> roads as "Black Diamond" trails.

Where is it you ride in Colorado? When will you be down at Apex, Dakota
Ridge, Falcon, or any front range trail?

I can meet you at White Ranch if you want... Seeing how many say that's
a premiere technical place, so lets see some of your data mushy wussy
sissy penguin applicant.