Ipswich Big Bike Ride - 17 Apr 05

JH wrote:

> For anyone interested there is an organised 10 or 50 or 90km ride on
> open roads in the 'countryside' beyond Ipswich 17 April 2005, details
> and photos can be found at
>
> http://www.mmclions.org.au/The 2005 IPSWICH FESTIVAL.htm
>
> The main benificiary is www.zoesplace.com.au
>
> I didn't get to do it last year, but I intend to get there this year,
> any other SE Qld based a.b'ers interested?
>
> jh

I could be convinced...

"JH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For anyone interested there is an organised 10 or 50 or 90km ride on
> open roads in the 'countryside' beyond Ipswich 17 April 2005, details
> and photos can be found at
>
> http://www.mmclions.org.au/The 2005 IPSWICH FESTIVAL.htm
>
> The main benificiary is www.zoesplace.com.au
>
> I didn't get to do it last year, but I intend to get there this year,
> any other SE Qld based a.b'ers interested?
>
> jh

I'll probably do it JH. I just need to decide weather to do the 90km or 50km
route.

Maybe........... I haven't come close to cracking a metric century ride
yet (on my current bike, anyway...), so this sounds like a great chance
to do so.

I have a feeling that April is pretty full on for me, though. I'm
training to do the sw#m leg for a team at the Mooloolaba tri, and I'm
doing the cycle leg for a different team in a tri sometime in April...

Will let you know if I drop my entry in, though...

Cheers,
Absent Husband

"JH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For anyone interested there is an organised 10 or 50 or 90km ride on open
> roads in the 'countryside' beyond Ipswich 17 April 2005, details and
> photos can be found at
>
> http://www.mmclions.org.au/The 2005 IPSWICH FESTIVAL.htm
>
> The main benificiary is www.zoesplace.com.au
>
> I didn't get to do it last year, but I intend to get there this year, any
> other SE Qld based a.b'ers interested?
>
> jh

I'd like to do it but that's the same day as round 2 of the trek series so
I'll have to miss it. Maybe an a.b bunch ride some other time?

Adam