IQ: "inherently limited by genes..."

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by makemyday, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    Jan. 15, 2004 -- ...biotech? [...] WHAT ABOUT what is called "germ-line" gene-alteration to
    "improve" the human race as a whole or at least your line of descendants? Research will eventually
    allow changing such genetic attributes as intelligence or appearance...The technology is inherently
    limited by the genes that God and nature have provided us. You can turn them on or off or move them
    from one organism to another, but a gene can never do what it wasn't intended to.

    Exactly as MMD has been telling you - genes limit your maximum intelligence potential (MIP). If it
    ain't there in the DNA (the case with most DAFNz) no amount of environment, NCLB, $$$$programz, etc,
    will make a ratzazz bit of differenze...

    DAFNz - Genetically created *DUMB* by Mother Nature...

    Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

    Tags:

  2. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1074140308638&p=100695-
    3079865 *************************** exZZZZZerpt **************************** Jan. 15, 2004 --
    ...biotech? [...] WHAT ABOUT what is called "germ-line" gene-alteration to "improve" the human race
    as a whole or at least your line of descendants? Research will eventually allow changing such
    *GENETIC* attributes as *INTELLIGENCE* or appearance...The technology is inherently limited by the
    genes that God and nature have provided us. You can turn them on or off or move them from one
    organism to another, but a gene can never do what it wasn't intended to...

    Exactly as MMD has been telling you - genes limit your maximum intelligence potential (MIP). If it
    ain't there in the DNA (the case with most DAFNz) no amount of environment, NCLB, $$$$programz,
    etc, will make a ratzazz bit of differenze...

    DAFNz - Genetically created *DUMB* by Mother Nature...

    Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

  3. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

  4. Mxsmanic

    Mxsmanic Guest

    [email protected] writes:

    > Exactly as MMD has been telling you - genes limit your maximum intelligence potential (MIP). If it
    > ain't there in the DNA (the case with most DAFNz) no amount of environment, NCLB, $$$$programz,
    > etc, will make a ratzazz bit of differenze...

    Quite so ... however, most people probably never come close to their genetic potential for
    intelligence, anyway, as other factors get in the way first. Most people never reach their genetic
    potential for athletic performance, either.

  5. Bnichols

    Bnichols Guest

  6. Electron13-

    Electron13- Guest

  7. "bnichols" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] :
    > >
    > > a total LOOZer...
    >
    > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
    > smart? <eg>
    >
    > Bill

    I'm not sure who would win that contest between makemyday, Eustace Bagg, or the King of SCAT (and
    all his sockpuppets, too).

    --
    "There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those
    who don't."

  8. "Electron13-" <game> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (bnichols) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> [email protected] :
    > >>
    > >> a total LOOZer...
    > >
    > > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
    > > smart? <eg>
    >
    > Every morning when he looks in the mirror.
    >
    > I'm certain you share the same experience.
    >
    > Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    >
    > King of SCAA

    Says he who can say naught but "I know you are, but what am I".

    <plonk> KING of SCAT into the sockpuppet TWIT filter, AGAIN.

  9. Bnichols

    Bnichols Guest

    "Electron13-" <game> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (bnichols) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> [email protected] :
    > >>
    > >> a total LOOZer...
    > >
    > > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
    > > smart? <eg>
    >
    > Every morning when he looks in the mirror.
    >
    > I'm certain you share the same experience.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

    "A wise man knows that he knows not. A fool knows not the same." Or put another way, it is possible
    to be both dead certain *&* dead wrong at the same time. <lol>

  10. Bnichols

    Bnichols Guest

    "Byron Canfield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<hX%[email protected]_s02>...
    > "bnichols" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > [email protected] :
    > > >
    > > > a total LOOZer...
    > >
    > > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
    > > smart? <eg>
    > >
    > > Bill
    >
    > I'm not sure who would win that contest between makemyday, Eustace Bagg, or the King of SCAT (and
    > all his sockpuppets, too).

    I don't think it really matters, do you? }:) I mean, after all, since it's just altered egos with
    most of them, it'd be a dead heat, n'est-ce pas? <eg>

    Bill

  11. Bnichols

    Bnichols Guest

    "Byron Canfield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<gX%Rb.47074$U%[email protected]_s03>...
    > "Electron13-" <game> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > [email protected] (bnichols) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    > >
    > > > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
    > > > smart? <eg>
    > >
    > > Every morning when he looks in the mirror.
    > >
    > > I'm certain you share the same experience.
    > >
    > > Who's yer daddy, boy?!
    > >
    > > King of SCAA
    >
    > Says he who can say naught but "I know you are, but what am I".
    >
    > <plonk> KING of SCAT into the sockpuppet TWIT filter, AGAIN.

    The boy thinks he can irk me. As with JT & countless others before him & no doubt other countless
    yet to come, he just doesn't quite "get" that he doesn't have the talent. :)

  12. What makes people believe or think that the DNA is just 3/4-d structure? It could spawn infinite
    dimensions.

    -suresh