IQ: "inherently limited by genes..."

makemyday

Guest
Jan. 15, 2004 -- ...biotech? [...] WHAT ABOUT what is called "germ-line" gene-alteration to
"improve" the human race as a whole or at least your line of descendants? Research will eventually
allow changing such genetic attributes as intelligence or appearance...The technology is inherently
limited by the genes that God and nature have provided us. You can turn them on or off or move them
from one organism to another, but a gene can never do what it wasn't intended to.

Exactly as MMD has been telling you - genes limit your maximum intelligence potential (MIP). If it
ain't there in the DNA (the case with most DAFNz) no amount of environment, NCLB, $$$$programz, etc,
will make a ratzazz bit of differenze...

DAFNz - Genetically created *DUMB* by Mother Nature...

Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1074140308638&p=100695-
3079865 *************************** exZZZZZerpt **************************** Jan. 15, 2004 --

[email protected] writes:

> Exactly as MMD has been telling you - genes limit your maximum intelligence potential (MIP). If it
> ain't there in the DNA (the case with most DAFNz) no amount of environment, NCLB, $$$$programz,
> etc, will make a ratzazz bit of differenze...

Quite so ... however, most people probably never come close to their genetic potential for
intelligence, anyway, as other factors get in the way first. Most people never reach their genetic
potential for athletic performance, either.

"bnichols" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] :
> >
> > a total LOOZer...
>
> Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
> smart? <eg>
>
> Bill

I'm not sure who would win that contest between makemyday, Eustace Bagg, or the King of SCAT (and
all his sockpuppets, too).

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those
who don't."

"Electron13-" <game> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (bnichols) wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> [email protected] :
> >>
> >> a total LOOZer...
> >
> > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
> > smart? <eg>
>
> Every morning when he looks in the mirror.
>
> I'm certain you share the same experience.
>
> Who's yer daddy, boy?!
>
> King of SCAA

Says he who can say naught but "I know you are, but what am I".

<plonk> KING of SCAT into the sockpuppet TWIT filter, AGAIN.

"Electron13-" <game> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (bnichols) wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> [email protected] :
> >>
> >> a total LOOZer...
> >
> > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
> > smart? <eg>
>
> Every morning when he looks in the mirror.
>
> I'm certain you share the same experience.
^^^^^^^^^^^

"A wise man knows that he knows not. A fool knows not the same." Or put another way, it is possible
to be both dead certain *&* dead wrong at the same time. <lol>

"Byron Canfield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<hX%Rb.176400$xy6.835976@attbi_s02>...
> "bnichols" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] :
> > >
> > > a total LOOZer...
> >
> > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
> > smart? <eg>
> >
> > Bill
>
> I'm not sure who would win that contest between makemyday, Eustace Bagg, or the King of SCAT (and
> all his sockpuppets, too).

I don't think it really matters, do you? }:) I mean, after all, since it's just altered egos with
most of them, it'd be a dead heat, n'est-ce pas? <eg>

Bill

"Byron Canfield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<gX%Rb.47074$U%5.255572@attbi_s03>...
> "Electron13-" <game> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (bnichols) wrote in news:[email protected]:
> >
> > > Bob LeChevalier <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Hey, Bob, have you ever run across someone who was so dumb they actually thought they were
> > > smart? <eg>
> >
> > Every morning when he looks in the mirror.
> >
> > I'm certain you share the same experience.
> >
> > Who's yer daddy, boy?!
> >
> > King of SCAA
>
> Says he who can say naught but "I know you are, but what am I".
>
> <plonk> KING of SCAT into the sockpuppet TWIT filter, AGAIN.

The boy thinks he can irk me. As with JT & countless others before him & no doubt other countless
yet to come, he just doesn't quite "get" that he doesn't have the talent. :)

What makes people believe or think that the DNA is just 3/4-d structure? It could spawn infinite
dimensions.

-suresh